Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they race after the crook trying to tow away a safe. This set includes a tow truck with winch arm and hook, police off-road bike and a police pursuit bike with radio, plus a safe with a large opening door and smaller compartment inside, money bills, jewel and other accessory elements. Includes three minifigures.
- Build a tow truck with a stolen safe, and two police bikes to chase it down!
- Tow truck has a movable tow arm, hook, and chain to tow the safe
- Includes male and female police officers and a crook minifigure, plus gear and accessories
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Tow truck is over 2” high, 4” long, and 1” wide. Safe is over 2” high, 1” wide, and 1” deep. Off-road bike is over 1” high, 2” long, and 1” wide. Pursuit bike is over 1” high, 2” long, and 1” wide
- 144 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- March 14th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Tow Much FunI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonNot much of a build Cons: This isn't much of a build. The safe is super simple, and the tow truck is pretty basic, however... Pros: If you are looking to accumulate minifigures and accessories this is a great value. Three people and two motorcycles is pretty cool. Overall: This is a low cost set, would be a great birthday gift for someone if you are on a budget.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tow Truck Trouble
- May 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an extremely fun set as it has an extremely fun story which kids will love. A tow truck that should be used to tow vehicles is towing a safe away from a bank! It is quite a funny set and the plot is funny as well. I also like the look of the truck a lot but not so much the police chief bike, but however, I like the police off road bike very much. It is a shame that the police off road bike can't stay upright on Lego Studs and baseplates. It is also very nice to see that the tow truck can also be used to tow other vehicles as well, not just safes from banks! Unfortunately, the instructions are not great when you come to build the safe. Overall, this is an extremely fun set that kids will absolutely love playing with.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tow Truck Trouble
- February 2nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Short build. Fun play.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfShort build, fun play features. Only made one change to the build just to make the tow truck itself a little less square.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tow Truck Trouble
- February 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a well detailed set with cool accessories. The safe is well done and comes with money tiles and a gem. The tow truck is functional for use with all of the Lego cars I tried, using the chain to securely attach them to the back. A good addition to any Lego city.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tow Truck Trouble