Tow Truck TroubleTow Truck Trouble4.2510.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more*
Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they race after the crook trying to tow away a safe. This set includes a tow truck with winch arm and hook, police off-road bike and a police pursuit bike with radio, plus a safe with a large opening door and smaller compartment inside, money bills, jewel and other accessory elements. Includes three minifigures.
- Build a tow truck with a stolen safe, and two police bikes to chase it down!
- Tow truck has a movable tow arm, hook, and chain to tow the safe
- Includes male and female police officers and a crook minifigure, plus gear and accessories
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Tow truck is over 2” high, 4” long, and 1” wide. Safe is over 2” high, 1” wide, and 1” deep. Off-road bike is over 1” high, 2” long, and 1” wide. Pursuit bike is over 1” high, 2” long, and 1” wide
- 144 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Short build. Fun play.Silveryamaha | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfShort build, fun play features. Only made one change to the build just to make the tow truck itself a little less square.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tow Truck Trouble
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Tow Much Funtheredjacket | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonNot much of a build Cons: This isn't much of a build. The safe is super simple, and the tow truck is pretty basic, however... Pros: If you are looking to accumulate minifigures and accessories this is a great value. Three people and two motorcycles is pretty cool. Overall: This is a low cost set, would be a great birthday gift for someone if you are on a budget.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tow Truck Trouble
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun SetBlueGalaxy47 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an extremely fun set as it has an extremely fun story which kids will love. A tow truck that should be used to tow vehicles is towing a safe away from a bank! It is quite a funny set and the plot is funny as well. I also like the look of the truck a lot but not so much the police chief bike, but however, I like the police off road bike very much. It is a shame that the police off road bike can't stay upright on Lego Studs and baseplates. It is also very nice to see that the tow truck can also be used to tow other vehicles as well, not just safes from banks! Unfortunately, the instructions are not great when you come to build the safe. Overall, this is an extremely fun set that kids will absolutely love playing with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tow Truck Trouble
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great for StartersCrazyfanlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildFor me, this set is boring and doesn’t really “excite” me (I got it as a present). It’s $10 more than it should be, with mediocre builds and minifigures. This isn’t a surprise though, since 80% of City sets are like this. But, for a young builder, who is starting with Lego, this set is perfect. It has two motorcycles (which are simple to put together), a pick up truck, and a safe with money. The set isn’t hard to build, as there isn’t much room for mistakes. This is a set that could be played with for hours, because of all that is included. So while this set isn’t good for LEGO fans like me, it is great for young builders who are just starting to play with Lego. The only main problem with the set is the price, which makes it worse than other sets of this size.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tow Truck Trouble