Break out from captivity with Titanium Zane on the monstrous Titanium Dragon! Saddle up with the Ninja hero and ride the intimidating armored dragon into combat. Open the mouth to bare its sharp teeth and adjust the head, wings, legs and tail for a variety of fearsome battle poses. Escaping will be tough because Clouse and Chop’rai lie in wait at the Anacondrai outpost, which has many weapons. Fend off Chop’rai’s attacks with the Anacondrai Blade. Watch out for the dangerous chain bola fired from the catapult and escape to victory with Zane! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Titanium Zane, Clouse and Chop’rai.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Titanium Zane, Clouse and Chop’rai
- Titanium Dragon features a posable brick-built head with opening mouth and sharp teeth, posable wings, legs and tail, 2 shooters, chains, saddle, saddle bags and a flag
- Anacondrai outpost features snake head and teeth details, catapult with chain bola, weapon rack, 2 spears, 2 Asian spears and flame elements
- Weapons include Titanium Zane’s 2 golden sai, Clouse’s spear and Chop’rai’s Anacondrai Blade
- Place Titanium Zane in the saddle
- Ride into battle with the fully posable, armored Titanium Dragon
- Target the Anacondrai warriors with the shooters
- Dodge the chain bola fired from the cannon
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show
- Titanium Dragon measures over 9” (23cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide
- Anacondrai outpost measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 31st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"There is No Dragon There!"Pythor2323 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOnce I had bought this set I was really excited about getting chop rai and Clouse. I have gotten previous Lego Ninjago dragons in the past but this one takes the cake. You can actually add a lot of details on to this set. You also get a mini snake base which I will add to other Ninjago anacondrai sets. Now to the minifigures. First we Titanium Zane. He is very well detailed and he is very shiny. He has a interesting symbol on the front of his helmet. Then he has a weapon holder on his back for two swords. Plus this Zane is exclusive to this set in the spring 2015 wave. I'll give this character 9.5 out of 10. Moving on to my next favorite character: Chop rai. the snake has a bone caged armor that is somewhat new. Plus he has an anacondrai sword. I'll give this awesome snake a 9 out of 10. Moving on to the last minifigures, Clouse. I was very happy to get this minifigures since he is chen's number two or right hand man. he looks exactly from the show. I think his hair is exclusive to this set so that's pretty cool. he also has a very detailed torso and back. I would give this character a 9 out of 10. Don't hesitate to get this set because it has a mini snake fortress (with firing catapult and golden key) and the best dragon so far that I have gotten. this set maybe a little pricy but get it anyways.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titanium Dragon
- March 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Titanium DragonTitaniumZane | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello. I will start off by saying that this is my first review, however I will fill it out to the best of my ability. I got this set yesterday and I have been thinking about it ever since. The set on the whole is well thought-out, and it was definitely worth the value that I got it for. Characters: All of the characters are fabulous. I especially like the Zane and Chop'rai minifigures. Not unlike the Golden Lloyd, the Zane minifigures has a sheen when you shine a light on it. He has a double faced head. On one side is a face similar to the 'old' Zane's, with a highlighted face-plate. On the other side is a similar face, but this one has an electronic visor. Chop'rai immediately brings us back to the days of the ROTS. I am glad to see that the serpentine minifigures are back, as they were some of my favourites. Clouse is okay, with two faces (one regular and one casting a spell). 9.5/10 The outpost is alright, but not the best feature of the set. I like the bola-firing catapult. However, the left side looks a little... empty. I think a sword rack or even a higher wall might have mad it look more complete. 6/10 The titanium dragon is the star of the show, and definitely deserves a set named after itself. He has the best possibility of al of my dragons to date, and is super sturdy. The brick-built head is awesome, and you can even adjust the nostrils to make it look like he is smelling! I will, however, miss the ball-shooting function of old. The 'feathers' (for lack of a better word) on his forearms seem a little out of place, but they still work with the dragon. The wings are new, and have different pose abilities than others. If I could rate it higher, I would! 10/10 All together the set is awesome, and I would definitely recommend it to a friend! 9.5/10 (Mostly from the dragon, Chop'rai and Zane.) I hope you found this helpful!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titanium Dragon
- January 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0dragons all day!!Jezza450 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set is totally awesome coming with awesome new characters exclusive to the set like zane and clouse the drago itself docent have any features but it can be put in amazing poses.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titanium Dragon
- March 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Titanium Ninja Risesninjakeslegos | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Zane's dragon was good before, but the new and improved Titanium Dragon twice as good (and 2 times the price better as well). The new white, blue, and silver design is awesome, and this set was extremely well designed. This is probably Zane's best vehicle made yet, and even better than his original dragon. Minifigures "You were built to protect others who can not protect themselves..." Zane did a great job at that before an after he knew he was a robot, but his abilities increased dramatically when he realized he was a robot. Now that he's the Titanium Ninja, and more robot than ever, he seems more capable of doing that than ever. He has this new headset and screen design on his face, and on the other side of his head, he has glowing blue eyes, a quite happy smile (for Zane, that is), and a new chin-face plate thing. The new silver-grey hood, armor, and grey body is awesome, and the torso and leg design is great. Overall, I'd give him a 10 out of 10. Clouse is a pretty cool Minifigure, and his new ponytail hair is really cool. His suit is really cool, but probably isn't one of my top favorite Ninjago Minifigures. He's still really cool anyway, though. The purple Anacondrai snake is really cool. His red armor with bone detail is also nice. I haven't seen the latest Ninjago episodes, so I really don't understand why he has a tail. Usually,the generals are the only ones with tails. The secrets will be revealed soon. :) Main set: The Key holder-shrine thing is really cool, and the green-ball chain weapon is really cool. It shoots out of the catapult really well, which surprised me quite a bit. This was a good little addition to the set. The Titanium dragon is the best part of the set. This is the best dragon made yet (and all of the dragons are really good). It's very flexible and poseable, but there was one thing that I REALLY liked about it: The wings. Unlike previous designs (Golden Dragon), the wings are VERY sturdy, and held on with ball-and-joint pieces, which allows it to flap. The one thing that I didn't like about the set was the stickers on the wings. It says in the directions to put the stickers on each of the silver wing parts last, but I would HIGHLY recommend putting the stickers on the wing pieces before attaching them. I did that for one of the wings, and it turned out much better than the first. I have always loved 40$ sets, but this is one of the best. This is a GREAT buy for you Dragon loving Ninjago Fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titanium Dragon