Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
Tire EscapeTire Escape554.
Average rating5out of 5 stars
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over $45.*
Shop more like this:
Join in on the action and chase after the crook, featuring a LEGO® City police water scooter, tire and a paddle. Includes 2 minifigures: a crook and a police officer.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a crook and a police officer.
- Features a police water scooter, tire and a paddle.
- Get on the police water scooter and keep the LEGO® City waters safe.
- Also includes handcuffs.
- Police water scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Tire measures over 1” (3cm) long, 1” (3cm) deep and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
- in 12 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Added on for free shipping but...NotMikeSita | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI really love the print on the prisoner. I gave this to my 4 yr old to assemble and then we displayed it in our town. I don't usually buy small sets but glad I grabbed this one.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tire Escape
- in 12 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great FirstyColossus30 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood kit if you are starting off your Lego Collection! Simple to build, great + easy to use instructions!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tire Escape
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice set, but asking $7 is a lotNBAbasketballman | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a pretty nice set. There's not a lot else to play after you make the cop catch the crook, but its nice if you have some other sets to go with it. I actually bought it from a friend for $3 with a couple missing pieces, but I think asking $7 is a lot to ask. I think $4 or $5 would be more reasonable, but its on sale right now for $5 so its alright. The set its self is nice, the jet ski was a good deal longer then I expected. I am saving up for the Patrol Boat so this was a nice appetizer :) I really like the Prison Island theme, and I hope LEGO never retires it. I am planning on getting Crooks Island and the Patrol Boat soon, and then I'll be saving up for Prison Island. The minifigures are nice, I especially like the crook and the cop is nice to. So, if your looking for a jet ski, get this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Tire Escape
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small and easyFilmativeMovies | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!"Tire Escape" is a easy and quick build. The set comes with: 2 handcuffs, a oar, a tire, a prisoner, a police jetski, and a police officer with a life jacket. The pieces in this set is under 50 so around $5-6 is a reasonable price.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tire Escape
1 of 1