Join the battle with this TIE Striker Microfighter, featuring folding wings, two stud shooters and space to seat the included TIE Pilot with his blaster pistol.
- Includes TIE Pilot minifigure.
- Features folding wings, two stud shooters and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Fold the wings up and fire the stud shooters to engage the enemy.
- Also includes TIE Pilot’s blaster pistol.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Recreate exciting battle scenes from the blockbuster movie Star Wars: Rogue One.
- Makes a great addition to any microfighter collectible set.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.6out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Quick and relaxingPorter | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a quick item to put together. It was very relaxing as there wasn't a lot of pieces to stress over. Simple and easy to read instructions. The time it took me to build this was mostly due to the interruptions to help my wife with her Lego set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Striker™ Microfighter
- in 10 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Micro TIE/SKx1 "Striker"Danbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego has done a number of TIE series starfighters in the Microfighter genre, and the Striker follows in the same tradition as it's forerunners. It's a simple, easy to handle build that gives you another printed TIE style canopy, and it follows roughly the same dimensions as the previous ones. The Striker's wings fold up and down properly, and the smoothed off aft section is well approximated on this version as well. The wings are super stubby in scale, but I don't see any way around that considering the limitations of part counts, cost and other variables of that nature. It comes with a TIE pilot (of course), which is always a nice figure to get, and he is the updated version with the new vertical "slash" prints on the helmet. All in all, it's a good set with useful parts and a nice mini-figure. You can't go wrong with that. Micro-Fighters rock!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45TIE Striker™ Microfighter
- in almost 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great AdditionTheMenace | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot as elegant as the film version, but this is to be expected with the Mircofighter restraints. This is still a great little set, and a perfect addition to any Imperial star fighter collection. Always keen to expand my pilot collection as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Striker™ Microfighter
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Microfighters - such good funDrSmith | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first microfighters set since the 'Ghost'. I regret that I've been dismissive of them previously, and not bothered to buy. However, these sets are great value. The TIE Striker pilot figure is excellent, lots of detail on his torso, and the helmet has some extra silver flash details. Build is straightforward, and actually looks very good for the scale. Really like the TIE Fighter style window, that can be used for other builds. A bargain really for a good-quality Star Wars mini-figure and some useful bits...Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Striker™ Microfighter