Play out iconic sky battles with the amazing TIE Striker. With large adjustable wings, minifigure cockpit with top and front access, an opening rear storage hold and dual spring-loaded shooters at the front, this amazing model is the perfect opponent for any rebel starfighter. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: TIE Pilot, Imperial ground crew, Imperial Shoretrooper and a Rebel Trooper in Endor outfit.
- Features large adjustable wings, a minifigure cockpit with top and front access, opening rear storage hold and dual spring-loaded shooters.
- Weapons include a blaster pistol, blaster rifle and a double-barreled blaster (E-22).
- Accessory elements include electrobinoculars and a comlink.
- Recreate fantastic scenes from the blockbuster movie, Star Wars: Rogue One.
- The perfect addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 16” (41cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- July 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tie Striker Modggwho |I would recommend this to a friend!Cool set, I have to have all the fighter ships! :). Nice wing construction, rear service hold, and cockpit. Noticed while watching Rouge One the ship had a rear top center solar panel and was more bulky on the underbelly, had to throw some Lego's at it! Messed one sticker up when I first got the set and got a replacement sticker sheet from Lego, ended up adding tiles and applying two sets of stickers, first time I ever added stickers!. Added forward guns. Removed the rear fuselage cones and replaced with the top solar panel, mounts and blue ion engine tiles. Built up the wing struts, Moved the shooters back one and raised one plate in height so it didn't drag and scratch the shooters. Legos are Priceless! Hours of sculpturing on this one, I always have to try and use the extras and add a few random pieces!Was this helpful?55TIE Striker™
- January 14th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Worthy TIE additionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWaited to grab this on clearance as the initial price was a bit high for what is included (~13c/piece). This was a pretty quick, yet satisfying build. Here are some key takeaways: Pro: -Love the blue highlights on the wings. -mini-figs have pretty good detail. Shore trooper is a bit different than the polybag scariff stormtrooper which is nice. -SUPER sturdy fuselage construction. Can Swoosh this thing for sure. -LOOKS COOL and great size Con: -MSRP too high -Would be nice to adjust wings with one turn (like Xwing) -Almost impossible to pick up without launching rocketLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45TIE Striker™
- November 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Instant classicI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA really interesting take on the tie design. The kit is a good build, with just enough tricky bits to keep it satisfying. I particularly appreciated the multi-colours used in the base build, which all ended up cleverly hidden. The finished product is a good size, the wings give it an appropriately imposing look and the mini-figures included are good. Its also a very solid build. You can swoosh this around without fear, or leave it as a display piece. Besides the AT-ST I think this is the best of the new releases- and probably one of the best of any of the non-UCS star wars kits. Hope this ship gets lots of screen time in the film. Downsides- not crazy about the placement of the shooters. They kind of look stuck on as an after thought. Price is also bit up there. I got mine at a local Lego store with a 30% discount. Without that reduction the kit ought to have come with an exclusive mini figure or something to justify the price per piece count.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Striker™
- October 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Excellent Tie FighterEllis |I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this new Tie Fighter alot and the new look is very cool and I like the long wings and the big cockpit the Tie Pilot I always like because their easy to build up an army the Imperial Ground Crew worker I like and I like how he can clear the Tie Fighter for landing or takeoff I like the Rebel Trooper but was confused at first when he is wearing an Endor battle helmet my personal favorite I really like alot is the Imperial Shoretrooper this figure looks just awesome and I like his desert brown and with alittle bit of light blueish gray.This new Tie Fighter has become my new favorite Tie and I can't wait to see it in the Rogue One movie this December.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Striker™