Enter action-packed battle with this TIE Advanced Prototype microfighter collectible, featuring folding wings, dual flick missiles and space to sit the included TIE Pilot minifigure with blaster pistol.
- Includes a TIE Pilot minifigure.
- Features movable wings, dual flick missiles and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Fire the flick missiles for exciting space conflict.
- Includes a blaster pistol and extra flick missile ammo.
- Also includes a TIE Pilot helmet.
- Match up with Hera Syndulla's 75127 The Ghost microfighter for space-themed duels.
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series.
- Makes a great addition to any microfighter collectible set.
- Measures (with wings unfolded) over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- September 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVE IT!!!Nicci |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo it's been quite a few years since I've done anything with Legos except look at them. But I loved this little version and one of my fav Star Wars space crafts and I can't tell you how much fun I had making this thing. A total trip down memory lane and I will definitely start making this a regular thing again!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Advanced Prototype™
- December 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0TIE stands for To Inform Excelence.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot my best acronym, but alright. On Sunday, my parents let me have this awesome LEGO set from my local Barnes and Noble. This set is awesome! The details are phenomenal! The best part about this set is that there are printed pieces instead of stickers that need to be applied. However, there is not a holder for the TIE Pilot's blaster, but this is nothing too bad to worry about. This set is very good for LEGO and Star Wars fans alike! By cheesy. 12/5/2017Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Advanced Prototype™
- January 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Little SetLuckers |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little star wars themed set, its a great price and a easy build for people new to lego like myself. Highly recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Advanced Prototype™
- August 24th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Judge this set by size, do you?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfUnfortunately I missed the boat (or ship?) for the original TIE Advanced Prototype, so I jumped on this mini version of the Imperial ship. It comes with a TIE Fighter Pilot. I like the microfighters, they are fun and cheap, and can have good figures. The minifigure in this set is the aforementioned TIE Fighter Pilot. He comes with a small blaster pistol. I am not a fan of the Rebels TIE Fighter Pilot, his helmet printing is droopy, his torso printing is average, and his legs are plain. I prefer the TIE Interceptor Pilot of 2014, or even the 2015 UCS TIE Fighter Pilot! :P Though it would be better to keep the 2015 one rare. The build is short, but longer than a typical Microfighter build. Perhaps this is because of the four identical wings. I like the longer build. When completed, the only "play feature" is two red missiles that can be fired, but the wings can fold and it is fun to swoosh around. It is also large for a Microfighter. The price per piece is good, at about 9.6 cents per piece. Build: 9/20 Play experience: 14/20 Minifigures: 11/20 Price: 14/20 Display: 9/20 TOTAL: 57/100Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35TIE Advanced Prototype™
Shop more like this: