Enter action-packed battle with this TIE Advanced Prototype microfighter collectible, featuring folding wings, dual flick missiles and space to sit the included TIE Pilot minifigure with blaster pistol.
- Includes a TIE Pilot minifigure.
- Features movable wings, dual flick missiles and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Fire the flick missiles for exciting space conflict.
- Includes a blaster pistol and extra flick missile ammo.
- Also includes a TIE Pilot helmet.
- Match up with Hera Syndulla's 75127 The Ghost microfighter for space-themed duels.
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series.
- Makes a great addition to any microfighter collectible set.
- Measures (with wings unfolded) over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- August 22nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Microfighters Seriespwklego |I would recommend this to a friend!What I like about this TIE Advanced Prototype microfighter is the folding wings and you can sit the included TIE Pilot minifigure with his blaster pistol. There are also nice alternative build on the web for this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Advanced Prototype™
- August 23rd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Affordable and fun setPolyglot |I would recommend this to a friend!Pros: - Great minifigure - Affordable - Fun build - Impressive what Lego designers can do with 93 pieces! - Some play features: Folding wings and two flick missiles Recommended for all Lego Star Wars fans!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45TIE Advanced Prototype™
- March 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Zane376 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis little guy reminded me of the great fighter scene in a New Hope so much so that after my son and I built it we sat down to watch the movie. He then played out the scene with his lego's. The build was easy. I would say that the red missile (projectile) should fit in to the grey holder a little more securely (but that might just be a mom safety thing). The value for the product is good. Build time is good.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45TIE Advanced Prototype™
- December 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More than I expected!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently got this as a Christmas present from a co-worker. My love of Star Wars and Legos are well known at work as I have a couple of smaller sets decorating my desk. I've never considered the microbuilds as a purchase for myself as I prefer the bigger ships to display at home. The build was a lot more involved than I expected from a $10 set and included a lot of details. The pilot looks really good (the only minor beef here is that the helmet doesn't cover all of the back of his head). I was able to build this fairly quickly during a couple of breaks at work, and now it sits proudly between the Snowspeeder and the Imperial Troop Transport on my desk. You can safely assume that I will be getting a couple more of these microbuilds in the future. There may be a whole fleet on my desk before management shuts it down.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Advanced Prototype™
Shop more like this: