Thor vs. Hulk: Arena ClashThor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash4.333356.
Role-play an arena duel between Thor and Hulk and then team up with these two old friends to topple Grandmaster. This awesome LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash set features an arena with a sliding gate, secret weapons rack, 2 toppling pillars, smash-function wall and an opening prison cell. Use Thor’s super jumper to knock Grandmaster off his throne and Loki off his seat. Includes 4 minifigures plus a Hulk big figure with assorted weapons and accessories to intensify the action play.
- Build the Grandmaster’s arena and stage an epic super hero showdown!
- As featured in the Thor: Ragnarok movie
- Includes Thor, Loki, Grandmaster and Sakaarian Guard minifigures, plus a Hulk big figure
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The arena is over 7” high, 15” wide and 2” deep when opened
- 492 pieces – For LEGO fans between the ages of 7 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thor Vs Hulk Arena Clashreviews4yous | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently stopped by a local Walmart and found this product for 48 dollars. After a while of thinking I decided to grab it it and boy I'm glad I did. This set has 4 Minifigures and 1 big fig. Thor is an okay figure with nice front and back printing with a little print on the legs. He has an awesome helmet and sword sheath on his back. Loki is a figure with front and back printing although no leg printing (not really a problem) he has a nice cape and a rubber helmet. My only problem is his hair piece does not fit tightly and often falls off. The Sakarian guard (sorry if I spelled it incorrectly) is a decent figure but nothing to be overly excited about. Grandmaster is great and has some great printing an awesome faces. Now onto the big guy, HULK! I was pleasantly surprised with this (being my first big fig) his armor and detailing is great although his articulation isn't the greatest. He has two brick built weapons that were fun to build a hammer and a strange axe like weapon. His hammer is great while his other weapon doesn't quite fit snuggly in his hands. The set itself is half of a collesium (some people have had a problem with it however I am particularly fond of it) it is brightly colored and a great piece to look at. The build can be a bit repetitive however the set isn't very large. There are some play features (the grandmasters throne can be knocked over, Loki can be knocked over, the lights fall, destructible bit and hidden armory) but aren't too noticable if your trying to display. The set includes a super jumper but I highly suggest you do not use it (super jumpers can scratch the legs of your figures) instead just hold the figure and manually knock it over (it's not as fun but safer) overall it is a great set with fun features for kids and a beautiful build for collectors I highly recommend this set to anyone who wants an overall fun set. I hope this has been a help in your decision to purchase this set bye!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Great minifigs but a visually poor set!Stormlord1 | 19-24Firstly I want to make it clear that I am a huge fan of Lego and have brought countless of their products including many marvel sets and ucs star wars sets and I have loved building and displaying them all until this one came along. I purchased this set primarily for Hulk and he did not disappoint, the grandmaster has some good print on his torso as well and Thor is different from the battle for Asgaurd set which I already own so that was a nice touch. But the set itself looks inaccurate to the film with the only details coming from stickers there is no real place to seat minifigures properly in the crowd and the grand masters viewing area is too bland for the arena to be a good display piece and no matter how hard I've tried to integrate this set into my collection I can't help but feel with the child like colour scheme it seems too out of place. As for playability although there are a range of features most of them will flop over without the need for the super jumper so I feel this would be frustrating for a child, the sliding doors designed for the Hulk are a nice touch though. Overall I'm glad I only payed £40 for this set as really you are just paying for the minifigs, the 2nd Thor set is much better as an overall set with some great features an iconic ship from the movie and the main hero and villain so if you struggling to decide I would pick that set up instead of this one. If the set contained some more characters from the film to go in the stands then it would be worth it but I wouldn't by this for any more than £40 as it stands. Sorry Lego but I had such high hopes when I first heard about this and you let me down. Hopefully the next mcu line will be better.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash