Thor vs. Hulk: Arena ClashThor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash4.333356.
Role-play an arena duel between Thor and Hulk and then team up with these two old friends to topple Grandmaster. This awesome LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash set features an arena with a sliding gate, secret weapons rack, 2 toppling pillars, smash-function wall and an opening prison cell. Use Thor’s super jumper to knock Grandmaster off his throne and Loki off his seat. Includes 4 minifigures plus a Hulk big figure with assorted weapons and accessories to intensify the action play.
- Build the Grandmaster’s arena and stage an epic super hero showdown!
- As featured in the Thor: Ragnarok movie
- Includes Thor, Loki, Grandmaster and Sakaarian Guard minifigures, plus a Hulk big figure
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The arena is over 7” high, 15” wide and 2” deep when opened
- 492 pieces – For LEGO fans between the ages of 7 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0HE'S A FRIEND FROM WORK!!!Webslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonFirst, I think by far the best Lego sets are those centered around movies. Had to buy Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash for the upcoming Thor -- Ragnarok movie right when it hit the stores. The set doesn't disappoint, although I think it could have been a little better. FIGURES: Grade B Hulk - Good detail in the helmet and chest, but as in the past Hulks ... I think he should be a little bigger. And wished the legs moved. Hopefully down the road Lego will do a little makeover on Hulk. Thor - Liked the faces, new helmet and details. But would have liked a shield to match the one in the movie trailer. Loki and Grandmaster - Both solid. ARENA: Grade B Good playability with Loki and Grandmaster seats. How the main gate works is awesome. Would have liked more detail on the front of the gate. OVERALL: Grade B A must set for collectors of Marvel Legos. Thor vs. Hulk battle is something everyone has been wanting to see. Just a few issues on the figures and details on the arena, but overall a solid set. Great to play with for younger kids too.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0He's a friend from work.Archangel85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very happy when this set released here in the states, new characters and improved character designs to add to my collection. The figures are awesome, I liked the added gladiatorial markings and gear with Hulk. Thor was a nice improvement especially with his helmet that is seen in the comics. Jeff Goldblum has his own minifigure now. Loki has a better color scheme. For the arena I liked the color scheme combined with glyph stickers. It's design to allow the sections to be connected in any order is nice touch given most sets don't have that added ability. Overall no complaints, highly recommend this set for your collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash
- in almost 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gladiator Arena with Gladiator Hulk!KyleStyle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this arena and how closely it resembled the movie trailer I knew I was going to buy it. The Gladiator arena in itself was a selling feature for me as you can use this arena to force other minifigures to fight to their "Lego-deaths." The sliding door for the gladiators to use is very neat as well as the collapsible columns and being able to fling The Grandmaster from his seat as tips for a play feature. I like that there is a place to store weapons behind the Gladiator wall & Thor himself can be stored there. As for the minifigures, I really enjoy this version of the Hulk with the fixed shoulder pad, helmet, war paint, and his hammer and axe which makes Hulk look more rugged. I like that Thor has the Lightning eyes which aludes to what happens during the movie, him being "the God of Thunder not the God of hammers." The Collector is a good looking minifigure which closely resembles the movie's version of him, his face paint contrasts nicely with his clothing. Loki is also a great minifigure, I like his worried/ scared expression when he sees the Hulk in the movie. This is a really nice set, and I like the minifigures though it being $75 CDN does feel a bit expensive. If they added a longer wall to the Gladiator arena I would've been very happy paying $75 for it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hulk smashes again!ryanccs | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYesterday i bought this set and i love it! It is great for play with all of the play features like the falling lights, exploding wall, armory wall, tipping throne and seat, and of course the opening doors. The mini figures are amazingly detailed. Thor, Loki, and Hulk are the best ones to date. i Would give this 4 out of 5 because the color scheme is wrong, but I'm sure it would have been expensive to recolor so many parts so i give it 5 out of 5, because it is a great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thor vs. Hulk: Arena Clash