Join Thor, Rocket and Groot on a thrilling Avengers mission with LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76102 Thor’s Weapon Quest. This buildable set features an Escape Pod with an opening cockpit for 3 minifigures and 2 stud shooters, plus a space station with a cosmic power source, weapon and features, the Infinity Stone element and stand, 3 minifigures and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Thor, Rocket and Groot (new-for-March-2018 teenage version).
- Escape Pod features an opening cockpit, detachable roof and 2 stud shooters.
- Open the cockpit’s front and rear windshields and lift off the roof to place all 3 minfigures inside.
- Space station features a cosmic power source, 2 energy coils, weapon reveal function, and the Infinity Stone element and stand.
- Includes Rocket's gun and Groot's extended vine arm element.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Escape Pod can be connected to The Guardians’ Ship in 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Escape Pod measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Space station measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- March 8th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0an incomplete but interesting setsonghe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthe small ship need to combine with the 76107 The Guardians’ Ship. And also if you want to Gather together the Guardians of the Galaxy you must get the 76106. This is a good way to sale sets. the 3 figure is good especially Thor.His thundering has many clear blue parts burst element to play. There are four same infinite stone in the set. I think I will get all the stone and glove togetherPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor's Weapon Quest
- June 23rd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"We'll go with the pirate-angel"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the exclusive Teenage Groot, getting the newest version of Thor with Stormbreaker, and the escape pod that attaches to the Guardians of the Galaxies ship. Rocket the Raccoon - I like how the tail piece needs to be fitted through his legs, Rocket is my first figure I’ve needed to do that with so I found that a unique feature for a mini-figure. Rocket is the same mini-figure as we see in the Ravager Attacks so that’s a bit disappointing having the same version of the figure. - 3/5 Teenage Groot is great! He has a one of a kind head piece, I like the torso print & his vine attachment. His legs are also plain brown and the vine attachment for his arm is hard to grip and fit into his hand; it needs a lot of pressure to fit into place. - 5/5 Thor I love his hair, face & torso print, as well as Stormbreaker as it looks really great in his hand. I noticed Thor’s eyes are the same colour unlike that of the movie, perhaps the designers weren’t wanting to give away spoilers for Thor's eyes. My only real complaint about this figure are Thor’s legs are a plain black leg print which is pretty ordinary. Overall I still really like the mini-figure & a newly upgraded Thor with Stormbreaker is boss. - 5/5. I like how the escape pod connects with the Gaurdians ship it definitely makes the ship feel more complete. The bubble-like front & rear glass windows make it easy to see inside the cabin of the ship which was a smart open-concept design. 2/3 of these mini-figures are new plus a ship that attaches to a larger set made this a unique & affordable set I wanted to have. The biggest con of the set was the device was the "Stormbreaker"which looks nothing like that of the movie, it's tiny compared to the movie, and has very little playability features other than a sliding tray and spinning middle piece which aren't that impressive. If the device was a decent amount larger with more pieces and neater playing features I would have been more satisfied with this set.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor's Weapon Quest
- June 24th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0More! Power! Rabbit!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set on sale from Walmart. Wasn't the high point of the set, was more because I was just getting into acquiring the full set, and this only had 1 disappointment. As fun as the forge was to build and come together, unfortunately alot of accuracy and possibility was lost. I think some could have been taken away from the sanctorum set, and more added to this specific set in terms of film accuracy. IE a more central appearance and podium for the forge. I am confused as to what is actually supposed to represent what. It seems like the blue spinning section ontop of the forge is meant to be the star powering up but a knock off version/cheap way of doing so. The main focal point of what makes this set great aside from the above. Is the pod. I purchased this set mainly for the figs to build a marvel vs. dc lego chess set. Then through further researching finding out that the pod actually attaches to finish the Benatar set drove me to actually purchase and complete the full infinity war set. Though rocket is a bit - awkward looking and scaling with groot is slightly off. The pod remains the highlight buildwise, and appearancewise for this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor's Weapon Quest
- March 11th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"You aren't the god of hammers, Thor"I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set for it's price. The Spaceship build is unique and has a good, consistent color scheme. It is great that it can hold all 3 minifigures but it would be nice to have a place to hold their weapons. However, the other build isn't great. It took me 4 trailer re-watches to try to find out what the heck it was. I think it is the giant space ring that Thor is in in trailer 1. The minifigures are pretty good. Rocket is the same from last year, but I was always a fan of that design. Thor has some good prints, but it would be nice to get leg printing. And where is Thor's eyepatch?!?! Groot is a fantastic minifigure with an excellent new head mold and great torso prints. Again, this figure needs some leg details.March 13, 2018Gabrielle, Customer ServiceIt is so great to hear that you like your new LEGO® Marvel Superheroes Thor’s Weapon Quest set! You are right, the Escape Pod doesn’t fit the minifigures and their weapons but the minifigures and their weapons are made to scale for the movie and the characters. Our designers are able to design our sets with previews of the movie from the directors, but sometimes changes are made after the sets are designed. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and we will be sure to pass it along.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thor's Weapon Quest