Use your Minecraft™ creativity and know-how to build the ultimate shelter, packed with exterior and interior details and features. Rear livestock, grow crops and do a spot of fishing, but remember to look out for the hostile mobs! Enjoy hands-on Minecraft adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this easy-to-reconfigure, modular LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes Steve and Alex minifigures, plus a buildable enderman, zombie, cat and dyed sheep.
- LEGO Minecraft building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 7” high, 9” wide, and 9” deep
- 729 pieces – For boys and girls ages 8 years old and up
- July 22nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dynamic, Architectural Setbricktwo |I would recommend this to a friend!Not usually drawn to the Minecraft theme, but this is an excellent set! I love the way it can be so easily configured, it's a really cool and interactive design. Just by pivoting around the hinges the entire landscape and interior rearranges, creating a new and plausible space every time. I'm a fan of the creator homes for the way they play with modular architecture, and this set takes that idea and runs even further with it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Waterfall Base
- July 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Modern House FeelI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was waiting for a set just like this and I can't say I'm at all disappointed. All the living quarters from the Minecraft sets so far have been of lesser quality (in-game speaking). This is a nice change of pace for the Minecraft theme because this looks more like something that players would casually build in-game. This set features a dyed sheep which is very cool, however I found the color they chose to be poor as it's very vague. There are three shades of blue in Minecraft, and this looks like a mix between all of them. Any color besides blue would have been fine and they chose blue. This set also includes a cat, another thing I was looking forward to since I saw the mold of the ocelot's head. Here, I think the black and white looks good. This set also includes a fishing rod and a fish. No other Minecraft set includes this. The main problem I have with this set is that the back doors have problems closing. I'm not sure how that would be fixed, though.August 14, 2017Jason - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe thank you very much for taking the time to review this set and we are sorry to hear that the door isn't closing properly!. Please feel free to contact our customer service department at Service.LEGO.com and we would be more than happy to assist you.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Waterfall Base
- June 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0love the kitty!I would recommend this to a friend!this set was a really good set! i love the white bricks and the long waterfall! its really cool how you can switch the sections and make a completely different appearance and i LOVE the kitty! hope they make a tabby! and love the cyan sheep! he goes great with my black one from the mountain cave!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Waterfall Base
- February 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setPierre |I would recommend this to a friend!I love the hidden house inside the waterfall, it is the greatest Minecraft set so far, in my opinion.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Waterfall Base