Track down evil Lord Garmadon, Pythor and the Serpentine snakes with the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70679 The Ultra Dragon! This awesome NINJAGO dragon has a dual minifigure cockpit, 4 dragon heads with stud shooters and snapping jaws, unfolding wings, whipping tail and a handle for easy flying and swooshability. This action-packed dragon battle toy comes with 6 minifigures with weapons to role-play and reimagine classic action from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This ninja toy features 6 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures, including ninja characters Lloyd and Wu, plus Lord Garmadon, Spitta, Lasha and Pythor.
- The Ultra Dragon features a dual minifigure cockpit with a throne for Lloyd, handle for easy flying and swooshability, unfolding wings, 4 dragon heads each with an Elemental stud shooter and snapping jaws, a whipping tail and posable joints.
- Lift the 4-headed dragon by the handle to increase its wingspan and fly!
- Weapons include LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja Lloyd’s 2 gold-colored katanas, Wu’s bo staff, Lord Garmadon’s 4 silver-colored katanas, Spitta’s spear, Lasha’s butterfly sword and Pythor’s short Serpentine dagger.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular LEGO NINJAGO sets from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 21” (55cm) long and 17” (44cm) wide.
- January 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great Ninjago dragonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been a ninjago fan since the very first time it aired on tv and when the sets were put on shelves. I was a little nervous when I heard this set's price. Luckily it delivered and lived up to the price point. It is a nice update on the older version of the ultra dragon and adds a new and updated character roster. I am very satisfied with how the heads look because they each are built with their own unique look. I wasn't too big of a fan of the build-able dragon heads when they first were introduced but after a while I grew to like how building the dragons head allows it to have a more unique and personalized look(especially after the hunted season sets). The set compared to its counterpart in 2012 is a lot more sleeker looking. It is a great addition to the line of awesome dragons produced by ninjago set designers.After buying this set I am very excited to see what the rest of the legacy set wave has to offer.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultra Dragon
- March 24th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very buenoPurchased for: SelfAwesome the best remake set ever! (Besides the monastery) only regret that it’s not like it is during the episode. Other than that brilliant!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultra Dragon
- July 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing DragonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis dragon is amazing! It is an major improvement on the Epic Dragon Battle set. The vinyl wings look beautiful in person and with the wings folded out the set looks magnificent. The brick built heads look fantastic and unique. The saddle is much better than the original and looks very regal. The dragon doesn't have leg articulation, but this excusable because the legs need to be in a certain place for the function to work properly. This version also has a better body and is more built up. The dragon has a whipping tail. This works well as both a play set for kids and a display set for older collecters.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultra Dragon
- February 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome!!ahander |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this for my nephew’s who absolutely love Ninjago, we now have most of the dragons that lego has sold in the last couple of years, this took my oldest nephew and I a couple of hours to build and he’s only 6 years old but we did it together and he was happy that he was able to help put most of it together by himself.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultra Dragon