- Hard to Find Items
- The Tower of Orthanc™
The Tower of Orthanc™
Finally, collect one of the most instantly recognizable and iconic buildings of The Lord of the Rings™ trilogy: The Tower of Orthanc™! Build all 6 highly detailed floors filled with fascinating movie-related details including the attic, library, alchemy room, Saruman’s throne room, entrance hall and dungeon. This exclusive model stars in some of the most iconic scenes from The Lord of the Rings movies. Swoop down with the Great Eagle and rescue stranded Gandalf the Grey from his tower-top prison after his defeat at the hands of the white wizard, Saruman. Build the powerful, tree-like Ent, with poseable limbs and cool swinging arm function, then attack the Uruk-hai and Orc Pitmaster while Saruman and his servant Grima Wormtongue take refuge high in the tower. The Tower of Orthanc is a must-have model for any The Lord of the Rings collection! Includes a Great Eagle, buildable Ent figure and 5 minifigures with weapons: Saruman with kirtle outfit, Grima Wormtongue, Gandalf the Grey, an Uruk-hai and the Orc Pitmaster.
• Includes a Great Eagle, buildable Ent figure and 5 minifigures with weapons: Saruman with kirtle outfit, Grima Wormtongue, Gandalf™ the Grey, an Uruk-hai™ and the Orc Pitmaster• Features 6 highly detailed floors with lots of functions, including a folding staircase, LEGO® light brick palantir, opening entrance doors and a trap door• Weapons include 5 staffs, knife, sword, shield and a long axe• The attic features a folding staircase, the 3 staffs of the missing wizards, the 2 keys of the Two Towers, 2 maps and an Uruk-hai helmet, shield and sword• The library features 2 books, 2 torches, 2 maps and 2 skulls• The alchemy room features 2 torches, a bomb (being produced for the Battle of Helm’s Deep™), 2 potions, bottle, skull, gunpowder keg, pot, cauldron and a long axe• Saruman’s throne room features lamps, 2 bookcases with 3 potions, map, letter and the powerful palantir with a LEGO light brick• The entrance hall features opening doors, trap door, 2 large banners, chandelier, statue and 2 axes• The creepy dungeon features a chain, 2 bones, 2 skulls and a rat• Buildable Ent features poseable limbs for holding a minifigure and a cool swinging arm function• Attack the tower with the cool buildable and poseable Ent!• Swoop to the rescue with the Great Eagle!• Activate the LEGO light brick and make the palantir glow!• Set the trap door and banish unwanted guests to the dungeon!• Prepare the bomb for the Battle of Helm’s Deep!• Swing the Ent’s arms to smash or grab things with the poseable fingers!• Measures over 28" (73cm) high, 8" (21cm) wide and 6" (16cm) deep• Ent stands over 9" (23cm) tall
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 6th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeDonRaccoon | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Ever since I saw his kit was coming, I've wanted it. As a Lego and Lord of the Rings Fan, it was a must have. I was not disappointed when I finally got it. My wife and I had great fun building this, each room bringing new delights. The detail of the outer walls and the way the pieces all come together is amazing. Each room is packed and I'm sure this kit will bring hours of fun for any who buy it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tower of Orthanc™
- October 24th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Complete!LegoDwarf | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!So I now have every LOTR and Hobbit set, and this is without a doubt my Crown Jewel! This set is Huge, and is done the way Lego should do these Middle earth sets. The only two others done right are the Battle of Helms Deep and An Unexpected Gathering(the rest are more like backdrops for the minifigs, which are awesome). On to the review. Minifigs: There is only one exclusive here, and that is Grima Wormtongue. He is amazing, with great printing, and a greenish face. Gandalf, The Orc, The Uruk-Hai are all the same, and can be gotten in cheaper sets. Saruman comes with a dress piece that is really nice, but other than that he is the same. The Eagle is a nice touch, but is the same as the black gate one. Ent: The Ent looks wonderful. Don't think it's Tree Beard, but is still nice. They have a lot of detail, and also included some mushrooms growing out of him, which I always like. Moveable hands and legs, but I think the arm with the lever could have been done better. Almost no movement there. The Tower: The tower is huge, with lots of goodies. Not much repetition in the build (which is surprising when you look at it), but there are stickers (which I hate because I can never put them on right). There are some cool details, like picture of all five (Yes there are five) wizards, and a small space for wargs. I don't like how you cannot fit the wizard battle set in this one. Kinda made me feel like getting it was pointless, but I do prefer the eye of Sauron Palantir, to the one that comes in this set. Overall: I give this set a 10 out of 10. The price per piece ratio os great, the build is fun (the biggest set I've ever had, finally beat out my Imperial Flagship.), and the playability is nonstop. A must buy for LOTR fans and everyone else!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55The Tower of Orthanc™
- July 19th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christopher13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Really enjoyed building this! Just to see how long it would take me to assemble, I was able to watch the Hobbit twice upon completing. A lot of thought went into designing it and helped me with creating book shelves of my own. The Ent is a little odd but with a child's imagination it would do.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tower of Orthanc™
- July 3rd, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setBKEB | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This set from Lego is most likely the best set to date if you're a LOTR fan the height of the tower stands over all of my other sets and makes for a very cool moc. The playability is a little small on the inside for bigger hands and if you drop a piece it is hard to reach but other than that this set is greatPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tower of Orthanc™