The Three Brothers
Small parts and a Small ball.
Play out endless LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ battle scenes as Axl takes on the three ancient Stone monsters to stop them terrorizing Knighton, featuring a rolling monster vehicle with a giant face and chomping jaws, and a rear firing catapult. Includes two scannable shields and three minifigures.
- Build Rumble, the rolling monster and his brothers, before bringing chaos to the kingdom!
- As featured in Cartoon Network's LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ series
- Includes Axl, Roog and Reex minifigures
- LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Rumble is over 4” high, 8” long and 6” wide
- 266 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 19th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Don't mess with the granite brothers!Alcyoneus | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The Three Brothers is a great bad-guy centric addition to your Lego Nexo Knights collection. The vehicle-like monster Rumble is definitely the star of this set. He features a really neat jaw-chomping feature that moves his lower jaw when he rolls forward. As a play feature there are some really nice possibilities here because there is enough space to swallow a good sized item, such as a Nexo Knight in a Battle Suit! Rumble also features a rear-mounted catapult that can sling Gravellers against those pesky knights. The overall model has a really nice chunky design that could carry quite a few minifigures. The build is also very sturdy and can hold up to play without coming apart. The massive front wheels are probably our favourite design choice, as they make Rumble look very intimidating! The little storage compartments for the Gravellers is also a nice little touch, as we're always misplacing those things on our Lego table. The rest of the set is predominantly minifigures, with Axl, Roog, and Reex. Axl is very similar to other iterations in previous sets, but now features some bright orange elements on his armor. He is still as beefy and powerful looking as always! Roog is the coolest of the granite brothers, with his huge stone hands. But both he and Reex have really nice detailing and nice armored shoulder/head elements. Overall a nice set that helps even the balance of power between the baddies and the Nexo Knights.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Three Brothers