The Starlight InnThe Starlight Inn552.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Greet the Sky Captain at the Starlight Inn and get to learn more about her and the inn. Featuring a 2-level inn with a bedroom, telescope that turns to reveal a secret staircase, cellar for Spark the baby fire dragon and other accessories. Includes Sira Copperbranch the Sky Captain and Azari Firedancer mini-doll figures, plus Spark the baby fire dragon.
- Includes Sira Copperbranch the Sky Captain and Azari Firedancer mini-doll figures, plus Spark the baby fire dragon.
- The Starlight Inn features a turning telescope that reveals a hidden staircase and key, a drawer under the bed that opens, cellar and inn doors that open and close, as well as a flame element that can be turned to light a candle or heat a teapot in the oven.
- Visit the Starlight Inn in Elvendale for a cozy night’s rest during your adventures.
- Find the secrets hidden within the Inn.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the next big adventure.
- Accessory elements include a unique, translucent dragon egg, treasure map, key, candle, teapot, table with seats, small flames, tea set, compass, tree logs and luggage.
- The Starlight Inn measures over 5” (15cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic "key" featureDavidBowman2001 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughters and I think this set is a great addition to our collection of elves. The Inn includes a basic function for sleeping and eating and provides a full spectrum of playability with the other elves sets. Specifically, my daughters love a small gimmick of a telescope and a column to hide a key. Also, of course, a baby dragon! Our Starlight Inn is always busy with many mini-figures visitors from the other set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55The Starlight Inn
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Good Place To Stay And EatRobotnicka | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a great play set with three different sections to build. The rotating telescope was a bit testing for my daughter to do but she managed to complete it without too much help from me. Actually it was very pleasing just how little assistance she needed from me. Generally I was only there to pass pieces to her as she followed the instructions. There are are lots of little details to the Inn section, I particularly like the bay windows on the second floor and the way you can turn the flames up and down on the stove. The following comments were written by my seven-year-old daughter: I like the Starlight Inn because the telescope moves to release a hidden key. Also, I love the baby dragon called Spark. There are some secret places like the drawer that hides the bag with the special compassPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Starlight Inn