- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- The Scuttler
Ride The Scuttler with Batman™ to rescue hostages taken by The Joker™ at Commissioner Gordon’s retirement party, with this exciting set from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE. The highly posable Scuttler features a net shooter, six stud shooters, extendable arms, an opening minifigure cockpit and hidden jetpack for Batman. Batman is also equipped with a Batarang to take on The Joker, Poison Ivy™ and her vine monster. Includes six minifigures.
- Build Batman’s awesome robotic bat vehicle with extending arms, secret jetpack and a launching net shooter!
- Featured in THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
- Includes Batman, The Joker, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon, Dick Grayson and Poison Ivy with buildable vine monster
- THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Scuttler is over 8” high, 9” wide and 10” long with arms retracted, and over 14” long with arms extended. Vine monster is over 1” high, 4” wide and 4” deep
- 775 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- March 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Limit 20?! It's not enough :DMontyB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. It's amazing. If I could afford it I would have one in every room of my house........and then I'd buy a bigger house just so I'd have more rooms to fill. It's brilliant. It's really big. It actually makes the Batcave look small. Comparing this to Arkham asylum I think it's got every advantage. All of the Minifigures are awesome especially Poison Ivy of course. The only downside to this set are the stickers. The large translucent one that covers the large cockpit is difficult to position and as I've learnt it can't be peeled off to reposition it. Watch out for that if you're planning to buy this. Which you should......we all should :D.April 19, 2017Lauren - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesWe love to hear your enthusiasm for this set! Did you know that there's a fun trick you can do to help get your stickers put on in just the right place? Just spray a tiny bit of window cleaner on the LEGO® piece where you want to apply the sticker, then put the sticker on and slide it just to the right place! Hopefully this will help you in the future!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Scuttler
- February 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI LOVE this set, as soon as I saw there was a Scuttler set I had to have it! It was pretty easy to put together, might be a bit challenging for a young kid to put together on their own but I don't have kids so what do I know? haha! I do agree with the other reviewers about the stickers, The clear stickers don't look wonderful up against the bricks, it almost looks like the stickers are stuck on a textured surface instead of a smooth surface. I think LEGO needs to go back to opaque stickers that are the colour of the bricks and save the clear stickers for the times when stickers need to go on clear bricks. Even with the thing about the stickers it's still an awesome LEGO set and I'm super happy with it!! :DPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Scuttler
- February 12th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FunAudtin |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove this set it a must have for a Lego batman fanPlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 days 3 hrs 2 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Scuttler
- January 25th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty cool setBEYOND |I would recommend this to a friend!Yeah, like the title says, it's pretty cool. I really like the new Poison Ivy and the new Joker is okay. Not too crazy about his new face and hair, but maybe that's to tie into the movie coming out soon. As for the set itself, it's neat. Nice to see a set that isn't the Batplane, or Batmobile. If there's one thing I don't like, it's the thin, cheap printing on the faces. The set is brand new and Batman's black eye band is almost see-through, and this a problem with 99% of all of your guys newer sets too. Like I still have sets from years ago and none or few of them have their face/body printing rubbing off. Not a huge deal because of his cowl covers most of the head, but I would like more printing on the minifigures' faces and bodys in future sets. Batman or otherwise.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Scuttler