Team up with Nya—disguised as Samurai X—and drive the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70665 Samurai Mech into battle against Kruncha and Nuckal. The highly posable toy Samurai Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, posable arms and legs, a big katana and a double katana. This LEGO NINJAGO set also includes 3 minifigures with cool weapons to bolster your samurai battle games as you recreate classic scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Includes 3 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Nya (as Samurai X), Kruncha and Nuckal.
- Samurai Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, posable arms and legs, big toy katana and a double katana.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® toy also includes Kruncha's sword and Nuckal's bone axe.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy ninja toy range features new versions of popular models from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- January 17th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sooooo coolN0AH |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set featuring two skeletons and Neah in her samurai X suit brings me back to when the first season aired i’ve always wanted a samurai X But I was too late and I couldn’t buy it because it retired now I have it and I feel so relieved that they brought it back and better than ever.!.!!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Samurai Mech
- May 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My 4yo Ninjago fan oves itI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this lego set for my 4yo son that is getting into the show Ninjago! He absolutely loves this set. Even tho he is 4yo I helped him to put the bricks when he needed help. The minigures are very cute as well!! He won't stop playing with samurai and the minifiguresPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55The Samurai Mech
- March 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great scale, beautiful detailsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this today from my city's official Lego stockist. I was primarily driven by the price which I thought was very reasonable. Also I've always wanted Nya's Mech, but I'm running out of room in my display case. This mech suit has great scale, it stands well above a minifigure height so still looks like a Mech suit should, but it's not so huge that it will take up too much room. I've counted 16 movable parts, which means it has tonnes of possibilities for posing the model. The stickers are great and add lovely little details to the model. The styling of the model has plenty of nods towards both the original Samurai X Mech model, and also to the cartoon. The minifigures are brilliant, Nya has a great printed pattern on her torso and legs and the new style skeletons have all the playfulness of the skeletons in the cartoon, while also looking super cool. The skeleton minifigures seem a little more robust to me than those from older Ninjago sets. Buying this has spurred me on to buy others from the legacy range. I built this as an adult, but I have too young kids who have built masses of Ninjago, and they would both have found this an easy model to build. I'm really very pleased with this model.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Samurai Mech
- June 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Decent set Great minifiguresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build for this set isn't bad but it isn't the greatest. I think like I did that most people got it for the minifigures. I mostly mean the awesome skeletons with there mold faces and awesome printing. Nya's printing is good, but the armor is over top of it so Lego really didn't need to include much printing. Overall I think this is an easy set to build, with great minifigures.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Samurai Mech