- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- The Riddler™ Riddle Racer
The Riddler™ Riddle Racer
Take on four Super-Villains at once in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: The Riddler™ Riddle Racer set, featuring the Riddle Racer vehicle with two hidden flip-up spring-loaded shooters. Team up with Batman™ to defeat The Riddler™, Kite Man™, Magpie™ and Calendar Man™. Also includes Kite Man’s detachable glider pack with posable wings, Batman’s Batarang, Magpie’s dynamite elements and other role-play-inspiring weapons and accessory elements. Includes five minifigures.
- Build The Riddler’s custom race car with flip-up spring-loaded shooters and secret blasters!
- Featured in THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
- Includes Batman, The Riddler, Magpie, Calendar Man and Kite Man with buildable kite-pack
- THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Riddle Racer is over 1” high, 7” long and 2” wide. Kite Man’s kite is over 3” wide
- 254 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 14 years old
- March 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great toy!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great toy, to all ages still to a teen it is great. It comes with new figs and a cool sports car, and lots of details!Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 48 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Riddler™ Riddle Racer
- February 13th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0If you're in it for the figures...Jipp |I would recommend this to a friend!The Riddle Racer is an interesting set in the Lego Batman Movie series as it is a fairly cheap set containing 5 figures, something not often seen from Lego. This set, although named after the car build, is mainly to sell some obscure and interesting villains. The figures included are The Riddler, Magpie, Kite-man and Calendar Man, as well as the always present Batman. The figures are all well designed, Calendar Man being the figure with the most intricate detailing. The Riddler and Magpie are similar, both of which come with accessories. The Riddler comes with a new Question Mark cane and Magpie comes with a stick of dynamite. The final villain, Kite-man, comes with a hand-glider build which fits well onto him and makes his fairly plain printing seem less uninteresting. Overall, the figures included a pretty desirable if you appreciate obscure comic book characters and well designed figures. The car build is largely forgettable, and looks very generic and almost like it could be owned by any one. Whilst it is a smooth and solid design that is visually appealing and looks overall very complete as a build, it just comes across as pretty ordinary and not very batman villain related. It does have a flick-fire action feature and some implied action features build in, but I feel it could have had a more wacky design, especially when associated with the Lego Batman Movie. Overall, if you enjoy collecting the figures more than anything, this set is cheap enough to warrant a purchase just for them, but if the obscure characters weren't included I feel this set would be very much forgotten due to the 'meh' car design. 7/10 :)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Riddler™ Riddle Racer
- January 17th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The figures make the setAceGower |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this set I thought I will wait until this set is cheaper before I purchase it, mainly due to the car being a plain sports car and not eye catching like The Penguins Roller. Then I looked into the set more and saw the minifigs you get in the set, and I saw that as well as Batman and the cooler new look Riddler you also get 3 new villains that are new and unique. Calendar Man, Magpie, Kite Man have never been made into Lego before and here they are exclusive to this £29.99 set. Once I had seen the minifigs I went straight out and bought it and I'm glad I did, The Batman is the same you get with every movie set, The Riddler looks really good and I especially like his new torso print and his new question mark Staff, Magpie has really nice printing and a nice armour piece, Kite Man isn't the best looking Villain but is a nice addition, Calendar Man looks great he has really cool printing on his entire body and his hat but the Calendar cloak is the best feature. As I said the car isn't great it's still a nice build but the main draw here is the minifigs, if like me you like getting minifigs more than vehicles or structures then you'll definitely love this set.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Riddler™ Riddle Racer
- February 8th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0All show, No go.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed putting this set together, but after the joy of building there isn't much to the car worth keeping. The designers didn't seem to have the forethought to include a clip or container to stow the Riddler's staff while he is driving. The car is a single seater. It is low, flat, and steers like a cow, making it not very fun to roll around and play with. The figures are well designed, great for collectors, and would have sold just as well without the car.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 48 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The Riddler™ Riddle Racer