Inspire memories of epic Star Wars: The Mandalorian stories with this fun building toy for creative kids, featuring LEGO® BrickHeadz™ versions of The Mandalorian and the Child (75317). Fans will appreciate authentic details such as The Mandalorian’s signature weapons – a blaster rifle and a blaster pistol. The Child has adjustable ears to create happy and sad expressions, and it sits in a hoverpram ‘floating’ on 4 transparent LEGO elements.
Rewarding build, cool display
A great addition to any Star Wars™ fan’s collection, this awesome construction toy is fun to build solo or with friends and family, and each of the buildable LEGO figures has a baseplate to create an eye-catching display.
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme offering a huge variety of birthday, holiday and surprise gift ideas to delight all ages.
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans and creative kids will love building their own LEGO® BrickHeadz™ versions of the Child and The Mandalorian (75317), recreating authentic details to create a cool display.
- The Mandalorian buildable LEGO® figure has signature weapons – a blaster rifle clipped on the back and a blaster pistol in hand – to spark memories of thrilling Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes.
- Youngsters will love the Child building toy with adjustable ears for different expressions, and its hoverpram ‘floating’ on a transparent LEGO® element. Both construction models have baseplates for display.
- This 295-piece LEGO® BrickHeadz™ Star Wars™ building toy makes an awesome birthday present, holiday gift or anytime surprise for Star Wars: The Mandalorian fans and LEGO builders aged 10 and up.
- The Mandalorian measures 3” (8cm) tall and the Child and hoverpram building toy measures 3” (8cm) high – they won’t take up too much space but are sure to make a big impression wherever they are displayed.
- This battery-free construction toy offers a fun building experience, so fans can enjoy time alone or with family and friends creating LEGO® BrickHeadz™ versions of 2 popular Star Wars: The Mandalorian characters.
- Thinking of buying this building set for a Star Wars™ fan new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can take on the construction project with Jedi-level confidence. v The exciting LEGO® Star Wars™ range of building toys includes collectible, build-and-display models and construction playsets to recreate epic scenes from the Star Wars saga. There’s something for fans of all ages.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks in this building set! The bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect, easy connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety standards here on Earth – and in any galaxy you travel to!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth trading beskar forKatieE | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese two were really fun to build! They look great together on a desk or shelf. I loved the attention to detail with the coloring in Mando’s armor, his cape, and his signature weapons. The Child is absolutely adorable and I love the addition of the cradle. Obviously, the figures are not quite proportional to each other, but that is to be expected. There were a few interesting building techniques and I thought Mando’s helmet was very well done. This would be a good set for fans of all ages, and would be great to build alongside a friend. This is the way.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Mandalorian™ & the Child
- July 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0These are epic. I have spoken...Crazyrebel17 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Being that Brickheadz is one of my favorite LEGO themes I knew I had to pre-order these two when they first became available. Now that I have built them I can safely say that these are some of my favorite brickheadz (which is saying something because I have collected every brickhead sold publicly). I seem to prefer the build and final product of the mandalorian brickhead better then the child. However both were a real fun time to build and will look nice along with my other brickheadz. So these were well worth the 20 dollars.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55The Mandalorian™ & the Child
- October 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small but perfectly formedValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am new to the whole Brick Headz arena but having completed the freebie with the Diagon Alley set I was eager to get more of them. These could definitely become an obsession as I have yet to be disappointed with them. This twin pack really does NOT disappoint. Like all Brick Headz the build is fun and really opens your eyes about different techniques you can employ to get the required finish. Even better they look wonderful on display and are small enough to move around and fill shelf gaps rather than taking up lots of room. I thought that The Child would be my favourite of the pack but no, Mandalorian really looks the business and is definitely the highlight of the kit. True to both the character and the overall aesthetic of the Brick Headz range. Number Of Pieces: 295 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: Mandalorian - 35 Minutes The Child - 30 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Mandalorian™ & the Child
- August 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good display modeldavidr456 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfgood display model to have on your desk and is really cute, had fun building itPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55The Mandalorian™ & the Child