- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Batman™ Minifigure Collector Frame
THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Batman™ Minifigure Collector FrameTHE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Batman™ Minifigure Collector Frame3.1429521.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more*
Show off up to 20 THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE minifigures in this stylish black and yellow collector frame. Hang the frame on the wall, stand it on a table, shelf or mantelpiece, or lay it down flat—the choice is yours. Makes a great gift for fans of THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE.
- Features a black and yellow frame with a LEGO® logo and Bat-shaped symbol, black LEGO backdrop and 20 LEGO elements for attaching and displaying minifigures.
- Hang or stand the frame or lay it down flat.
- Minifigures are not included.
- Measures over 11” (30cm) square and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Don't dismiss this setJedi72 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile at first glance this set seems overpriced for a cardboard frame... it really isn't. There is a base plate inside, which is Dark Stone Gray. You can not purchase a DSG baseplate individually. The only place you will find this base plate is inside the Ghostbusters Firehouse or 2 sets from 2010. While the base plate is glued to the cardboard frame, it could easily be removed. There are also 60 other pieces to make up the stands for the figures to attach to. Now add in packaging, license fees, to Warner Brothers, and you have the the justification for the price. Lets not forget that the frame looks awesome with figures attached to it. With the addition of a black 2x3 plate, to help with attaching Orca, all 20 The LEGO Batman Movie Collectable Mini-Figures can be displayed beautifully. The attached stand allows you to display the frame on a shelf or on the wall. Not bad a bad deal at all.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Batman™ Minifigure Collector Frame
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Its okayIamkevxD | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI got this to fit TLBM sseries. Its pretty much just a cardboard frame around a base plate. I got all minifig to fit. I just use the base that came with the minifig and rearrange the pieces. Only downside is that it sticks out a little.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 minsWas this helpful?25THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Batman™ Minifigure Collector Frame
- in about 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Display FrameMsCndy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI love this frame!! This display is really nice. After reading that it was cardboard, I didn't want to buy it. I saw it at Legoland and was surprised at how nice it is. Yes, it's mostly cardboard with a Lego square but because it's cardboard, it's lightweight. It hangs easily and there's room for every minifigure. I was able to hang it up with a push pin so I didn't have to make a nail hole in my wall. The other plastic case available doesn't hold all 20 minifigures, it's heavier, harder to hang and doesn't "snap" together with other similar cases. (The Lego look on top is just for looks. Another case on top would easily fall over) My only complaint would be that the Orca figure didn't fit and I had to add extra Legos to make it fit. I would think that the designers would have tested it and figured that out. After all, it is for a specific set of minifigures. But a few extra Legos isn't a deal breaker for me. It would be nice to see a frame like this for all their sets and I'm hoping they release one for the Ninjago collection.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Batman™ Minifigure Collector Frame
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Idea - But need to mod a little to fit allCarrotCake | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen this is built and you put all 20 figures on there it looks fantastic! Only 2 thing that I would recommend / suggest are: 1. There is 1 figure (sharky guy) that didn't fit which requires mod to have it on the stand. There was also the Batman with Ducky float which I wanted to have the flaps on when put on the stand but it's not possible without mod. So if Lego can provide the "extra" pieces for these 2 figures that would be awesome and well thought of. I'm not sure when they designed this if they tried to fit all 20 figures there....hm..... 2. I don't mind the frame is made of cardboard, but the backing support piece (if customer choose to place it like a picture frame instead of hanging) should use thicker material or thicker cardboard pieces together? Right now this piece is kinda "curved" when supporting the frame, looks like it's having a little difficult time and trying hard but it does hold. If you don't fiddle around with that back support cardboard...it should hold for a long time without crumbling. Just don't mess with it once you have the Frame set in place.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE Batman™ Minifigure Collector Frame