- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- The Justice League™ Anniversary Party
Recreate the hilarious scene from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE where the Justice League™ throw a big party… but don’t invite Batman™! THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE 70919 The Justice League Anniversary Party set features a wheel-operated, rotating dance floor, DJ booth with record decks, bunting and loads of translucent decorative elements. This toy also features 4 minifigures—Superman™, Hawkgirl™, El Dorado™ and Green Arrow™—plus a Wonder Dog™ figure. (Note: Batman minifigure not included in this set.)
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Superman™, Hawkgirl™, El Dorado™ and Green Arrow™, plus a Wonder Dog™ figure.
- This THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE set features a wheel-operated, rotating dance floor for a minifigure, DJ booth with a flip-up seat for the Wonder Dog™ figure or space for a minifigure and detailed record decks with 2 turntables and adjustable record needles, ‘57th Annual Justice League Anniversary Party' banner, bunting with attachment points for minifigures, and lots of multicolored, translucent disco-light-style and decorative elements.
- Turn the wheel behind the DJ booth to spin the dance floor around.
- Place Wonder Dog™ in the DJ booth or flip up the seat to put a minifigure behind the decks.
- Also includes Green Arrow’s bow.
- Accessory elements include Green Arrow's quiver and Wonder Dog's new-for-January-2018 cape.
- Hawkgirl™ and El Dorado™ minifigures are new for January 2018.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- May 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Party in the Fortress BYOB (Bring Your Own Bricks)I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust a great set. Minifigs are all excellent, the build was easy. More sets of the Fortress of Solitude are needed! (Like maybe a life-sized version?) :) But I'll settle for a smaller one to sit on my LEGO shelf.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Justice League™ Anniversary Party
- January 16th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great EXCEPTI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love this set and the minifigures! The only negative thing to say is hawkgirl's color and print is way off compared to the box/pictures. It wasn't applied thick enough. Quite disappointing but overall I like this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Justice League™ Anniversary Party
- January 2nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing set! With a few printing set backs.Gluff |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(Before I start this review, my previous review for the ambulance helicopter was a bit harsh. It deserved 3 bricks not to. Also I lied about my age. Sorry!) At first I was skeptical with this set because of the lack of arm printing for the minifigures and the build didn't look very desirable. However, after building this set and having the set in had, I was quickly wrong with my assumptions! But there are still some set backs that prevent me from giving this a perfect score. First the build: I LOVE this. It really does feel like a party is going on with the Justice League inside the Fortress of Solitude. I love the little dancing floor, although it would be nicer if it as bigger. Also the wheel that spins the floor could be a bit higher up. I have a hard time turning it with my enormous hands. It's still fun to mess around with. The decorations really sell it for me. They're simple but they add a lot to the set piece. The stars are very cute and I love the 1x1 flat studs added around the set. The DJ Booth is really cool, especially since this is designed to be operated by a dog! I love the stickers and the Bat-vinyls (also, isn't it funny how they didn't invite Batman but they still bothered to use his music?). The set just has a very nice symmetry. It's hard to explain but everything just feels complete. Now for the minifigures. This is probably the main reason a lot of people are buying this set but be warned, there are some set backs to these Minifigures that go on with their printing. This is similar to the complaint I have with the 2018 Misako minifigure: there isn't enough coating on which makes the minifigures feel washed out or faded. This mainly appears on the torsos than the rest of the figure. It isn't that bad for Green Arrow or Superman (the 2012 Supes looks better) and El Doraldo looks great. However Hawkgirl's is pretty bad. Her stomach looks white rather than light flesh and the Yellow on her costume is yellow green. It's kind of hard to see the printing on her belt too. Without the fading, the minifigures are still well done. I am so happy we finally got a classic Green Arrow, although the goatee is too transparent. Wonderdog is hilarious, Superman's new face is a lot better than previous Supermen, and El Doraldo is a surprise hitter. The only minifigure that is a let down is Hawkgirl. Don't get me wrong, it hits the right places in some areas but the drawbacks are real drawbacks. Her helmet is not good at all. I wish they gave her a new mold or some printing on her helmet. She looks too similar to Hawkman. Also I don't like her faceprint at all. It looks nothing like Hawkgirl. Thankfully, customizing her is fairly simple. I used a black sharpie to add black feathers and I also added three lines in the middle. I swapped out the face with Batgirl's from 2014 which looks a lot better. After the process of customization I fell back in love with her. So overall the set is great with some set backs. I would have also liked a fifth minifigure like a hard to find superhero from 2015 with a new face like Martian Manhunter or a superhero from The Lego Batman Movie that hasn't gotten a minifigure treatment like Samurai, Classic Cyborg or Gleet. Still, I am extremely happy with this set and I highly recommend anyone to buy this set. If you're looking for a way to display your DC Justice League members, this is the perfect set that saves the day.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 29 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Justice League™ Anniversary Party
- February 7th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hawkgirl is terrible.Keego |I would give this set 5/5 however Hawkgirl is MISCOLORED. Not only did LEGO not give her a unique helmet even though she does in both batman games she's featured in, the product shown in on the site is NOT WHAT'S IN THE BOX. The Hawkgirl body printing is of very poor quality and the printing does not match the color of her arms as it does in the images shown for the product.Play Experience3.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?25The Justice League™ Anniversary Party