The Jungle TempleThe Jungle Temple4.666753.
Run the gauntlet of The Jungle Temple, with hostile mobs and a booby trap, then solve the three-lever combination puzzle to reveal the hidden treasure chest! Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this easy-to-reconfigure, modular LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes a Steve minifigure, plus an ocelot and two skeletons.
- LEGO Minecraft toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building!
- Measures over 4” high, 9” wide and 7” deep
- 598 pieces – For boys and girls ages 8 and older
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Jungle TempleRavenwood | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for my 50th birthday and could not wait to put it together. I took 2 days to build it because it was so much FUN I was in no hurry at all. I was so pleased that Lego put in this set everything that makes The Jungle Temple in the game "The Jungle Temple"! Actually Lego's Jungle Temple is how I thought it would look like even before I came across one of them in the game for the very first time. The outside of this set looks like it should... and who would not want a Steve in leather armor! I kind of imagined that Alex bet Steve at The Desert Outpost he was not brave enough to go into the temple that they had found in the leather armor they bought at The Village. With their Wolf looking on Steve just had to say he would. This is a great set!!!! I was so happy that even put together all the sections that come apart everything fits back in the box just like set 21127 The Fortress does! I think any fan of the game would love this set!Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Jungle Temple
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Way better than expected!Whatzitooya123 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!From the initial pictures, this set did not impress right off the bat at all. It looks small and doesn't seem to have a lot to it. The final result when built dare I say changed my opinion dramatically. In the set you get 2 skeletons, yet another Steve with leather armor, and an ocelot which is always nice. the interior though rather bare had a wonderful surprise in the form of a simple lever puzzle, that when the right combo is thrown pulls back to reveal a chest. In addition the set itself is fairly modular in design and can be configured in several different ways my favorite being the skull setup. Overall can recommend!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 32 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Jungle Temple
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Jungle Just Got Bigger!brickboy12 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWritten by my 12 year old: The Jungle Temple is now one of my favorite Minecraft sets, next to The Fortress and The Witch Hut. The inside of the temple is somewhat small, but captures the arrow trap and lever combination perfectly. My favorite part is the modular design-sometimes I'll just sit down and build as many configurations as I can think of-and that it goes great next to The Jungle Tree House. Also, I've discovered that the Tree House module fits on top of the temple (if the four Moss Stone blocks are on), as well as the tower modules of The Fortress! If you have this set, The Fortress, The Jungle Tree House, and Crafting Box 1 OR 2, I highly recommend using them to create your own jungle survival area! (I would put pictures if I could) Overall, this is an amazing addition to your Lego Minecraft world, or a great starting point to one!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Jungle Temple