Help Batman™, Barbara Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth™ (in his classic Batsuit) and Nightwing™ regain control of the jokerized Wayne Manor with this massive THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE set. The Joker™ Manor is packed with iconic details from the movie and cool functions, including a rollercoaster encircling the whole building, a huge buildable The Joker head with trapdoor and slide, punching boxing gloves, a rocking ‘The Joker’ sign and rotating ‘big eye’ tower. The interior includes a cinema room with a romantic DVD element, kitchen with buildable microwave plus lobster and lemon-slice decorated tile elements, living room with a buildable grand piano, fireplace and bust, swimming pool room, and a music studio with guitar element and buildable mixing desk and loudspeakers. Build this magnificent manor and then recreate your favorite scenes from the movie with 10 included minifigures.
- Includes 10 minifigures: The Joker™, Batman™, Barbara Gordon, Harley Quinn™, Nightwing™, Alfred Pennyworth™ Classic Batsuit, Disco Batman™, Disco The Joker™, Disco Batgirl™ and Disco Robin™.
- Features a grand entrance flanked by 2 buildable bombs with translucent spark-style elements, 2-level and 3-level towers with turrets and flag elements on top, a rollercoaster track and train with 3 cars (each with a minifigure seat), rotating ‘big eye’ tower with lever-operated iris to ‘look’ up and down, huge buildable The Joker™ head with trapdoor and slide, rocking ‘The Joker’ sign, ‘Ha! Ha!’ sign, 2 wheel-operated punching boxing gloves, plus many multicolored, translucent light-style decorative elements.
- Activate the trapdoor to send a minifigure tumbling from the top of the The Joker™ head, down the slide and out through the mouth.
- Interior includes an entrance hall with 4 plastic, bendy ‘mirror’ elements; living room with a buildable grand piano and stool, bust, and fireplace with translucent-red fire-style elements; cinema room with a screen, minifigure seat and assorted elements including a romantic DVD; kitchen with cup, pot and pan elements, and a buildable microwave with lobster, lemon and plate elements inside; music studio with a buildable mixing desk and loudspeakers, seat and a guitar element; swimming pool room with translucent-blue water-style elements; and an attic with 2 buildable boxes and a rat figure.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang, Barbara Gordon’s revolver and Harley Quinn’s bat.
- Disco Batman™, Disco The Joker™, Disco Batgirl™ and Disco Robin™ minifigures are new for January 2018.
- This set includes over 3,435 pieces.
- Recreate and reimagine memorable scenes from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE.
- The Joker™ Manor measures over 21” (55cm) high, 25” (66cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Rollercoaster train measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0No joker of a setDaza | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I bought this set to I suppose go with my fair ground sets as it was missing a roller coaster . (Though I do have most the big batman sets) Must say though this set is well worth the money for the actual finished product . It’s certainly bright and Leary and in your face, but I suppose that’s the whole idea of the joker taking over Wayne Manor. Build wise it’s kind of straight forward and as you build room by room to start, it’s nice to see the details added . It’s not until you actually start to fit the roller coaster you get the full grand scale of this build and that makes it very satisfying. The pros to this set are scale, the pure madness of the whole look and the great roller coaster which whooshes around the track quite nicely . Only a few cons but these are just personal , would of liked maybe due to price, tiled flooring to really make a nice impact and bigger rooms for play . However I may adjust these at a later date myself Overall it’s a great set for the price , well worth the spend . It would be good if maybe in future if Lego are aware of a few set they are bringing out in a certain range like batman, they are made to somehow join together or interact with each other , as would of been an amazing set to have if was able to build into it my batcave . Just a thoughtPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Manor
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Top of Christmas listHarlidye | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this Lego set for my 8 year old son. It was all he would talk about in the lead up to Christmas and top of his list so I thought it was worth the high cost. It took him 3-4 days to build, only needing my input once or twice. He was really keen to do all of it - himself! The colours were bright and well detailed in relation to the movie. He explained this to me as he built the rooms together. I hadn’t seen the movie then but now realise that other attractions could be added to it - such as the Ferris wheel. This is the most detailed set he has built so far but we don’t hold back on age recommendation - he seems to have a great building eye and enjoys the experience immensely. Only downside I can think of is where to hold it safely when needing to move for cleaning purposes. Other than that, I wish I could afford to buy more large sets like this for him to enjoy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Manor
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best set that I have built this yearMorphius21 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had so much fun putting this set together and was excited to see the roller coaster in action. This is the biggest set I’ve put together since the LEGO Death Star and i had a lot of fun building it. I highly recommend it if you have the money. Best set you will put together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Manor
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun and satisfying buildzanzibar196 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYou can just see the level of detail the designer did for this set. It is oozing with creativity and FUN. Boring Wayne Manor gets a total joker make-over. Not for the faint of heart! Comes with 22+ bags of pieces!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Manor