Build and display the LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76105 The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition—a highly detailed LEGO® brick version of the Hulkbuster mech. This builders' toy features a rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, and glow-in-the-dark elements. Choose from 2 interchangeable left arms, including a jackhammer arm with punching function, and activate the LEGO light brick in the chest. This super hero toy also includes a display platform with alternate attachment points for posable robotic construction arms and a desk, plus a new-for-March-2018 Iron Man Mark 43 minifigure.
- Includes a new-for-March-2018 Iron Man Mark 43 minifigure.
- Hulkbuster features a flip-up head, rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, LEGO® light brick in the chest, 2 interchangeable left arms—a standard arm or jackhammer arm with punching function and 12 glow-in-the-dark elements.
- Activate the chest light by pressing the button on the Hulkbuster's back.
- Platform features a flip-up Hulkbuster information plate, plus 8 alternative attachment points for 2 posable robotic construction arms and a desk with 2 attached computer screen elements and space for the buildable hotrod car and buildable Veronica satellite.
- Clip the spare Hulkbuster arm to either of the robotic construction arms for neat display.
- Also includes a fire extinguisher element.
- This superhero toy is suitable for ages 14+.
- Hulkbuster measures over 9” (25cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Platform (without attachable arms/desk) measures over 7” (19cm) wide, 8” (21cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Includes LEGO® Light Brick.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 16th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Fair Product, but not as expectedAllison | 25-34The Iron Man is bigger than I thought which is good. But after assembling, I used 10 minutes to figure out how to "light" it. It is good for it to be "flexible" but it is hard for it to stand.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?35The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition
- March 6th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Pretty disappointing...questionnumber16 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI'm pretty disappointed in the design of this set. There are some interesting details and it looks okay, but the proportions are a little off. The first minifigure scale Hulkbuster set Lego released looks far more interesting and has posability and some functionality that is just awesome. This one looks kind of flat and boring and seems to lack "bulk". The worst part about this design, however, is the complete lack of posability in the legs aside from being able to bend the "hip" joints outward in a "splits" position. The ball joints in the ankles are far too weak to hold the Hulkbuster up very well so the entire thing either leans far forward or backward making the thing look very odd, like it's about to tip over in either direction. There is no real in between and it looks awful. I think giving the set bendable knees might have helped this a little bit. I will say, however, that the feet are wide enough and have enough grip to make this set pretty darned sturdy. Despite it looking like it's about to topple over any minute, the thing will NOT lose its balance, even with a good push or a shake of the table it's standing on. Believe me, I tested it very well. Overall I would recommend saving your money and going with the far superior (and far more affordable) minifigure scale Hulkbuster sets. Sorry Lego, but this one is a dud!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition
- March 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What a set!.. it's worthy of a UCS TitleMBucko84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this on 1st day release and couldn't wait to get it built up.. from the first day I saw pictures of it that had been leaked on Instagram I knew that I had to have it.. and wow does it impress! I was expecting it to be good but it's even better in person, it's a set that surprises you with its size because you see on the box that it's overall height is 26cm and you naturally think 'Thats not very tall' but when it's built and in front of you it's surprisingly bigger than what you first thought. The build took me 5 hours and was one of the more pleasent builds I've done.. there's a little repitition involved but nothing major enough to put you off. Some nice techniques are used and there's some really nice pieces in new colours that surprised me and that new dome element for the head has the most amazing printing. There's a few stickers involved in the set and they are the clear backing type so to avoid leaving finger prints on the adhesive side I used a pair of tweezers to apply them.. they are relatively easy to apply anyway.. the usual Large UCS Plaque sticker took a couple of lining up attempts to get just right with no Air bubbles but that is the norm for that particular sticker (no UCS Plaque sticker has beaten me yet so I'm still winning with that one) there's some nice glow in the dark elements in the build and they are really an improvement of previous glow in the dark pieces. The stand is a nice addition to pose and display the final model and comes complete with 2 robotic arms that look really impressive, aswel as they can be positioned in any pose, there is also an exclusive minifigure in the form of Ironman kitted up in the MK43 suit which has never appeared in a Lego set before, this also sets on its own 1x2 micro display with a small sticker applied. Also thrown in on the accessories side is a micro hot rod model, a fire extinguisher, and the Veronica Satellite. There is also a work display table that has 2 clear computer screens mounted on top, one has the image of the Veronica Satellite and the other has an image of the MK44 domed head of the Hulkbuster. Another note to mention is the robotic arms and table can be moved and repositioned from either the left or the right side of the display platform.. there is 8 technic axles that can accommodate them (4 on the left of the base and 4 on the right) the creme dear la crème of the base is the flip up UCS Plaque.. it can either be laid flat or flipped upright with all the details on display for all to see.. I love that little touch and really applaud the work of the designers for using a simple yet brilliant idea makes its way into an official set. When the build all finally comes together and you but the Finished Hulkbuster on its display stand it looks truly awesome! It really really does.. all you have to do then is find a suitable and good pose for it, I admit I would love to have seen this with knee articulation but I have a feeling it can be added with a little tweaking here and there, and I'm sure the MOCCERS out there are going to be adding knee joints as we speak and posting their results online. What you will realise whilst building the set is how much detail there is in the thing.. there is tonnes of detail! Even the soles of the feet have the rocket thrusters in! It's a detail that hardly anybody will ever see but it's there and its good that the design team wanted to put it in to make it feel complete, also the light brick in the chest to represent the power core... it didn't have to be in there but it is and it looks and works perfectly, also all the small gold elements and the little Greebling techniques really add to make this one of the most beautiful and impressive sets out there now and that there has ever been. As for playability I really do think it's limited in many regards, mainly down to these small pieces getting knocked off, I personally think it's a display set, It looks absolutely brilliant on display and is a truly phenomenal representation of the MK44.. I honestly can't recommend this enough. Get one now before it gets put into the infamous 'back order' statusPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition
- March 17th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My wife hates it so I love itMattwaters106 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCant complain really, seems prettt sold compared to other sets Ive made. I did expect abit more flexability with the legs but love it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition