Attack the sky pirates' lookout tower with Green Ninja Lloyd's fully posable Green NRG Dragon, featuring foldable printed textile wings with spike details and a split tail with 2 stud shooters. Lloyd is supported by Ghost Cole against sky pirates Bucko, Cyren and Battle Doubloon who are armed with a sky pirate sword, sword, spear, the Djinn Blade and a mobile catapult to dial up the battle action. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Lloyd in Skybound outfit, Ghost Cole in Skybound outfit, Bucko, Cyren and Battle Doubloon.
- Lloyd's Green NRG Dragon features a saddle for Lloyd, golden chain-style reins, posable head with translucent orange eye elements and snapping mouth, foldable printed textile wings with spike details, posable legs, talons, and posable split tail with 2 stud shooters.
- The sky pirates' lookout tower has a flag, hidden barrel with 2 golden coin elements, and a campfire with a translucent flame element.
- The sky pirates' catapult includes 3 turning wheels and 4 round 2x2 LEGO® bricks for ammunition.
- Weapons include Cole's golden sword, the sky pirates' sword, standard sword, spear and the Djinn Blade.
- Includes a lantern accessory element.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- The Green NRG Dragon measures over 5” (15cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide with folded wings, and 22” (57cm) wide with unfolded wings.
- The sky pirates' catapult measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- The sky pirates' lookout tower measures over 4” (12cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
August 23rd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0
I would recommend this to a friend!
Purchased for: SelfI purchased the lego ninjago Lloyd's NRG Dragon not long ago and found the set to be one of the greatest ninjago dragons since I began collecting the series! Some notable features about the dragon include its large size, formidable height, and dazzling wings. Using chrome gold on the underside and being florescent from all angles, lego outdid themselves with the printed wings! The build of the beast overall was fun and new. I especially liked the use of the big-fig arms for some chest strength detail and the V tail with stud shooters on the tips. I also enjoyed adding the new lantern element to my collection of unique pieces. The head of the dragon uses smart design techniques including the chima hunter paw weapon piece for the nose and steer horns in the green and white color. I also appreciated the use of two jade blades from early 2015 on the bottom of the head. Moving on to the neck, there is a lot of articulation with multiple sized ball joints. The saddle Lloyd gets in this set is quite nice using a dark red shade (virtually crimson) for the parts used and golden elements surrounding where he sits. I also like the use of two connected small gold chains for the reins and the simplicity of making Lloyd look like he's holding on to the chains when he's barely touching them. I also liked the can of soda included in a pouch near the tail of the dragon. Finally, I appreciated how lego has been varying the four and two legged versions of the ninja's dragons. The sky pirates in this set get two small builds including a large catapult with a lot of ammo. This flings round two by two black elements quite nicely with a good arch. The pirates also get a little terrain with a campfire, some weapon storage, and a hidden barrel of pirate booty. The minifigures in this set include Lloyd, Cole (in his ghost variation), Doubloon, Cyren, and Bucko. I was especially pleased to receive ghost Cole and Doubloon since both were previous exclusives. In conclusion, Lloyds NRG Dragon was a fantastic ninjago dragon and lego continues to improve the line! The minifigures, dragon, and sky pirates' builds were all excellent. The only things I can find to complain about would be all the small tooth pieces you have to insert into the wings and how the dragons large size makes it dwarf its foes. I would recommend this set!Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0
Was this helpful?45The Green NRG Dragon
December 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0
I would recommend this to a friend!Totally worth it so much fun to. It was a lot larger than I expected. Hope to see another dragon for the ninja ZanePlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0
Was this helpful?55The Green NRG Dragon