The Ghost™The Ghost™4.5455511.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Launch into the fantastic world of collectible LEGO® Microfighters with this miniaturized version of Hera Syndulla's personal starship, The Ghost, featuring a stud shooter with extra ammo and space to sit the included Hera minifigure with blaster pistol.
- Includes a Hera Syndulla minifigure.
- Features big engines, stud shooter and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Fire the stud shooter to see off the enemy.
- Includes a blaster pistol and extra stud shooter ammo.
- Match up with the 75128 TIE Advanced Prototype microfighter for space-themed duels.
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series.
- Makes a great addition to any microfighter collectible set.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3”(9cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fighting a Bigger Fight.BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little model. The ship build is both compact enough to take with you and sturdy enough to stand up to hard play. It has at least two solid places to hold onto while flying it around. It also has plenty of interesting pieces that will be useful when I decide to retire the ship. I've wanted a Hera Syndulla minifigure ever since I saw LEGO 75053 The Ghost set, but couldn't justify paying $90 for the three figures I wanted. I'm so glad to get a second chance with this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ghost™
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lil' VCX-100Danbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good little build of the Ghost that is actually pretty close in scale to the Rebel Combat Frigate. You can dock them together from the Ghost's port or starboard escape pods connected to the Frigate's starboard or port docking hatch, respectively. The best part of this set is Herra. You see, this is one of the first sets I've built in years, and holding her in my hand, looking at her lekku (head-tails) and seeing how far Lego has come over the years, I realized I wanted to come back to Lego and collect like mad! So be careful when you hold her, and appreciate her detail... you might get bit by the Lego bug!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Ghost™
- in almost 4 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Microfighters: The Ghostamazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!With its 104 pieces, this small set is surprisingly big. The set includes a miniature spaceship (a micro-scale version of 75053 The Ghost) and one female minifigure (Hera Syndulla). The minifigure has printed orange legs and a mostly brown torso with printings on both sides, and a double-sided head. Her headgear is in a separate bag and is intricately printed. The spaceship has a front facing stud shooter and four wings that can be adjusted a little. Although the build is very easy, I managed to get a few pieces wrong. For example, I used the black 2x2 round plates when I should have used the dark gray ones, and also succeeded in leaving two light gray 1x2 plates out from the front of the spaceship. So be sure to follow the instructions and preferably in a well-lighted area so that the colors stand out better. The spaceship is built on a 4x6 plate, which means that there's not a whole lot to hold on to on the underside, but it's possible to get a good grip on the 1x2 inverted slopes at the back of the ship if one's fingers are small enough. The stud shooter packs quite a punch which is just good enough to topple the minifigure (yes, I tried) especially when she's gripping her blaster pistol.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ghost™
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very NiceSteveRogers | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was given to me as a gift for my 15th birthday and it is quite enjoyable. As all microfighters do it certainly has great displayabilty and playability however the Ghost is a complicated little ship to build in small scale and from some angles such as from above it looks rather squarish. however it still looks very nice and the cannon on the front adds a nice touch. the set is quite accurate except it has no place for the Phantom, Ezra's ship. oh well. overall it seems like it is more for younger children but since that is the age range of people watching Star Wars Rebels anyways it is probably a very nice gift. Hera: the minifigure of the set, Hera is the exact Lego replica of the Hera in the TV show. she looks very nice and makes the whole set look great. all in all it is a very nice set. 4/5 thanks for reading my review, if you liked it please hit the like button below.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Ghost™