Use the daylight hours wisely to survive The First Night! Build a shelter and enclosure to protect your livestock, craft a bed, oven and a chest, but make sure you’re finished before nightfall if you wish to avoid the hissing Creeper™! Rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations or combine with 21114 The Farm and other sets in the series for an even bigger Minecraft adventure! Includes a Steve minifigure with weapons and assorted accessories, plus a creeper and a pig.
- Includes a Steve minifigure with a weapon and assorted accessories, plus a Creeper™ and a pig
- Features a shelter, fence, bed, oven, crafting table, chest, plants and a tree
- Shelter is hinged to allow access to its interior and features a removable garden-roof that can be used to expand the exterior play area
- Includes a sword
- Accessories include bread, pickaxe and an axe
- Includes 408 assorted LEGO® pieces
- Experience the first night
- Build to survive!
- Watch out for the hissing Creeper™!
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® building and Minecraft™
- Rebuild for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations
- Measures 3” (10cm) high, 13” (33cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
- Combine with 21114 The Farm and other sets in the series for an even bigger LEGO® Minecraft™ adventure!
- Add other biomes in the series to create your own LEGO® Minecraft™ world
- November 9th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Great set for imaginationBamaloo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt took my awhile to decide if I really wanted to purchase this set as I'm not a mine craft fan and there aren't any specific parts that I wanted from it but in the end I decided to go for it because I find the set has lots of other uses mainly to create a forest dwelling for my regular minifgures. Pairing it with other animals from different sets has been quite entertaining and I love the idea of creating a larger farm with it. In saying that I can definitely see the appeal to a regular mine craft fan and would recommend this set to any of themPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The First Night
- August 3rd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice Set..Some ConsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self(Since there is no option to say that someone bought this set for you, I have to say "Self.") My grandma bought this set for me at Walmart as a gift, since she knows I love Legos as well as Minecraft. My brother owns this set and I never noticed the trouble he had until I built it for myself. The pros are that if you want a nice Minecraft set that comes with essentials you need if you are building a world with the other sets, get this one. Creepers, pigs, and a house, it's a nice add, and it looks really sweet next to the Farm. The cons? With skinny pillar bricks on top of the 2x2 jumper plates holding up the roof, don't expect this set to be sturdy. It broke in a day for me, thankfully I was able to put it back together, and whoever said grass on top of a roof, I agree. With the tree it looks goofy, and it doesn't appear to be underground. For the tools and mobs and such, I reccomend it. If you're after the beauty of a Minecraft house in Lego form, I reccomend display purposes ONLY. if you want it to look like a Creeper blew it up the day after you built it, you got yourself a deal. :PAugust 8, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Speciliast, Consumer ServicesYour grandma sounds like a fantastic lady for getting you this awesome set as a gift! We're really glad that you like the set. I'm sorry to hear that it's coming apart pretty easily. The pillar bricks aren't the only of the build that hold up the roof. The walls of the building should also be supporting the roof as well. I'd recommend rebuilding the set and ensuring all the pieces are snug to see if this helps. Thanks for your feedback!Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The First Night
- January 6th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The First Night Set Review!Flappy |I would recommend this to a friend!Included in this set: 3 figures-Steve, a Creeper, and a pig. The house itself Let's start with the figures! Steve is the same as always, but still great. In this set, he can carry a wooden sword and ax. The Creeper is cool as well. It has an exclusive body/leg piece and a nice printed head. Very accurate to game. The pig is great. It's a piggy. How could you go wrong? Its printing is very game accurate and it just looks good. Now, the House. I would just like to say that this is one of my favorite Lego sets I own. (I own quite a few. Hundreds, over the years.) The house looks great from all angles, inside and out. On the outside, there is the pig pen, and some grassland around. There is a torch by the door and some great looking windows. On the roof, there is a tree, and there is more grass detailing up there. I love the use of the grey brick detailed pieces around the outside. On the inside, there is a crafting table, a bed, a furnace, a table, and a sign that holds a wooden pickax. Great set that I will hold on to for a long time! :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The First Night
- January 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My first house!I would recommend this to a friend!I'll admit it, I have never bought a LEGO house, and for a first one, this set i great! What's in the box: This set includes three (3) bags, Steve, creeper, and pig. The pig is exclusive to the set, as the sheep and cow are to 'The farm'. 'The first night' is a fairly small set, but a lot of it is compact. But, to make up for the lacking scale, the green house-ish roof can be removed and connected to expand the area. The house also spits open in the middle, thanks to two (2) elbow joints. The interior of the house has a table, chest with bread, a bed, crafting table, item frame, torch, and flower pot. The pig pen is a cool addition to the set, and the fence looks great.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The First Night