Yield renewable resources with The Farm! You’ll need food to survive, so fence in the livestock and channel the flowing water to nurture the crops. Harvest pumpkins, wheat, sugar cane and carrots. Use the crafting table to create a pumpkin helmet or jack-o'-lantern. But watch out for the skeleton with his bow and arrow after nightfall! Rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations or combine with 21115 The First Night and other sets in the series for an even bigger Minecraft adventure! Includes a Steve minifigure with an accessory, plus a skeleton, cow and a sheep.
- Includes a Steve minifigure with an accessory, plus a skeleton, cow and a sheep
- Features a crafting table, pumpkin helmet, 2 torches, fences, waterfall, sugar cane, pre-mature and mature wheat, carrots, tree, and a chest
- Includes skeleton’s bow
- Includes a shovel
- Includes 262 assorted LEGO® pieces
- Experience The Farm
- Nurture precious crops and supplies
- Watch out for the evil skeleton!
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® building and Minecraft™
- Rebuild for more LEGO® Minecraft™creations
- Measures 4” (11cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep
- Combine with 21115 The First Night and other sets in the series for an even bigger LEGO® Minecraft™ adventure!
- Add other biomes in the series to create your own LEGO® Minecraft™ world
- May 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Versatile setSMRacing |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start by saying this was the set that started the Minecraft addiction for me. I avoided them and avoided them, then ran across this one on clearance, and now I can't stop. This particular set has a wonderful collection of figures, especially the animals(even for a guy named Steve, I have too many Steves now). Construction was a breeze, and I can easily see this set becoming a portion of any number of dioramas(City and Minecraft collections, or even the old Castle line). This is truly a wonderful set, and to date, is the highlight of my Minecraft collection.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Farm
- May 25th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My daughters loved it!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOne evening after dinner, one of my daughters put this together rather quickly as part of our shadow box frame garden project. It only took 1/2 an hour at best for her to piece together. The finished project looks very much the same as the actual game of Minecraft. The kit comes with Steve, a couple farm animals and a pumpkin head as well as the skeleton figure. Steve and the skeleton can hold items in their hands mimicking the online game. The only piece we did have to reinforce was where the waterfall square attaches to the other farming square as we found this to be very fragile to move.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Farm
- November 5th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You don't have to be a fan of the game.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI played Minecraft a long time ago when it was still in it's early stages. Since then it's exploded like wildfire and taken off in a huge way that I could never understand... Because of this, it was a huge surprise how much I love these new Lego Minecraft sets. The Farm is charming. The mini figures ooze cuteness and well-proportioned head size-to body size ratio, the animals are fun little creatures to build. This set is brilliant if you don't want to spend a lot but want a good selection of characters. The colours used seem to work so well together, and the build itself was easy, yet enjoyable just to get a building fix. I have the original micro-sized mine craft Lego set, these new sets are by far more pleasing to look at in my opinion. I can also recommend the crafting box, although it's builds are a little more advanced than the Farm, with a modular building format.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Farm
- January 6th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Farm Set ReviewFlappy |I would recommend this to a friend!Included in this set: 4 figures-Steve, a skeleton, a sheep, and a cow. The farm itself. Let's start with the figures! Steve is the same as he is in the other sets, and looks much like he does in the game. In this set, he can hold a wooden shovel. The Skeleton looks good, and its face is accurate to the game. He holds a bow that looks good as well. The Sheep and Cow are my favorite figures in the set; they are well detailed and their printing looks AMAZING-almost exactly like the game. The farm itself looks very good. There are some torches that sit on a stone wall, and a stream that leads into a pool. I also appreciate the crops that are growing. There are carrots, sugar cane, wheat, and a pumpkin. The pumpkin can actually serve as a head piece and can be put on Steve, which is funny and true to the game. Next is a chest with bread, and a crafting table. Finally, the pen looks good and leaves plenty of room for the animals. All in all, a great set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Farm