Presenting the LEGO® Architecture interpretation of one of the most iconic landmarks ever constructed – The Eiffel Tower! Designed and built by French entrepreneur, Gustave Eiffel, the original 324-meter-tall masterpiece of wrought iron engineering formed the grand entrance to the 1889 World’s Fair, held in Paris to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution. During construction, the 18,038 wrought iron elements making up the tower’s lattice structure were bolted together at Eiffel’s factory on the outskirts of Paris, before being transported to the site, hoisted into place by steam-powered cranes operating from the elevator shafts, and assembled using no less than 2.5 million individual rivets. The resulting structure was extremely rigid and over the years has withstood storms, floods and everything else mother nature has thrown at it. Today, The Eiffel Tower is one of the world’s most popular landmarks, attracting millions of curious visitors from around the world each year. With this exceptional model, you can now build your very own 321-piece Eiffel Tower in LEGO brick form and display it in your home, office or wherever you like!
- Build a detailed model of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France!
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Eiffel Tower measures 12 inches high, 4 inches wide, and 4 inches deep
- 321 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 10th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great landmark!alecworld | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing my second Lego of this great Architecture collection, I enjoyed it very much. The instructions were clear and I was excited about building this amazing tower. The only areas I'd suggest to improve are the radio antenna (perhaps add an extra thinner antenna), the colour of the bricks (they are too grey whereas the real tower is made of puddling iron and not steel) and the cross sections to make it look more like the real one. Overall it was quite enjoyable, the four pillars, the iron platforms and the four arches are well made. It kept me busy for a while. Looking forward to my next set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Eiffel Tower
- September 13th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0first lego architecturedadnmax | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was our first Lego Architecture build, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The quality of bricks is sensational, its robust and a pleasure to look at. We aim to get our hands on Falling Water one day and submit that. Well done legoPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Eiffel Tower
- April 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0artee | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first LEGO set and my first architecture set, since then it got me hooked. This was an easy build and fun as well. This is also one of my favouritePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Eiffel Tower
- December 28th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Eiffel TowerFantasiasam | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is only my second Architecture build, the first being Big Ben, I was extremely pleased with this build! I expected it perhaps to be as thin and as small as Big Ben, but turned out to be completely the opposite. It's taller and 'chunkier'. You also have a choice of having the name plate in English or French, I personally put the English title at the front and French at the back. The model itself is nice to look at and the colour of it works too, in sense of 'play' it is clearly a model for display purposes as this theme is however, I guess it could be used as a background scene for a bigger set? (Picture shows Big Ben for size comparison)Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Eiffel Tower