Have fun tending to the chickens at the Chicken Coop, featuring an elevated henhouse that delivers eggs directly into a chest. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures with this LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Combine this set with other LEGO Minecraft models to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. Includes an Alex LEGO Minecraft minifigure, plus baby chicken and tamed wolf figures, and 2 chicken figures.
- Includes an Alex LEGO® Minecraft™ minifigure, plus baby chicken and tamed wolf figures, and 2 chicken figures.
- Features a buildable Minecraft™ chicken farm setting with an elevated henhouse that delivers egg elements directly into a chest, plus a decorative chicken banner, chicken pen with opening gate, furnace, and a water and grass area with plants.
- Tempt the chickens into the pen with the seeds.
- Place the eggs into the henhouse and retrieve them from the chest.
- Remove the henhouse roof to access the interior.
- Also includes an axe element.
- Accessory elements include a bone, feather, seeds and 2 eggs.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- This fun toy includes over 195 pieces and is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Chicken CoopBucket | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is very cool. Not just that there is a giant chicken (the coop) but you can pull a little piece at the back, and the egg falls into the chest! It was very fun to build and it took only 20 minutes. So if your looking for a awesome set this is the one!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop
- March 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value setJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set is great value for money ($25 at our local Lego store). The amount of chickens you get with it plus the giant chicken shaped coop. The colours really stand out and it's a really unique set. I've never bought a mine craft set before but this is a great first one. Any set with a focus on animals is a favourite of mine. Plan to join it up with the farm cottage that we also bought and my daughter is building now.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop
- January 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my favorite Leto sets I have ever built!Kingmelonshark | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Overall. I was depressed when I saw some lego minecraft sets. I wanted something that really stood out from boring repetitive sets like the nether minecart ride. Or long but not wide sets like the nether. (So sorry if you like these sets there both still great) But when I saw this giant chicken with more chickens and a banner of a chicken! The giant chicken just stands out from most of the sets!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop
- July 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent $20 set for chickens!ChillMcCool | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will go over some things through this review including: Minifigures/Buildable Figures, Playability, Design, Value and Overall Opinion, let's get started! Minifigures/Buildable Figures: Alex is an overall great minifigure but is included in much too many sets, however I notice LEGO is taking a right direction with their 2020 sets as they include custom-skinned player minifigures as opposed to the normal Steve and Alex which is super cool! The buildable wolf is very nice to get in a cheap set and three chickens with their own unique variation! It's great to get more than one chicken and are extremely massable animal builds to collect and spread across your LEGO Minecraft world. I would like to consider adding in at least one massable monster to add a sense of danger to the farm but other than that excellent choice for the minifigures and buildable figures. Playability: Playability is excellent in this set as the doors can swing open allowing Alex to use seeds (included in this set) to guide the chickens in the pen and you can recreate an egg-producing machine in which the giant chicken build can plop eggs into the chest after being laid and that is a fantastic play feature! There is also the furnace in which you can turn on or off with those 2 printed 1x2 bricks. There are no "mineable" blocks in this set because there is no need for it, this is a farm and it does a great job with that alone! Alternatively you can use a bone in the chest to "tame" a wolf and become best buds with it! Playability is strong with this one. Design: Printing-wise LEGO has done an excellent job with the print for seeds, the furnace and the 2x3 banner piece with the chicken on it. The new molded pieces for the chickens are also extremely well made for such a small piece as it IS dual molded both white and yellow. One complaint that doesn't bring down the set at all but I would like to mention is trying to rebuild something like this in Minecraft, the game itself would be quite the challenge, specifically the giant Chicken with the stairs that go up the chicken? How to simulate the eyes of the giant chicken in Minecraft? There surely must be a workaround for it but overall nice design. Value: At $20 it is very much equalized with the number of parts in this set at 198 pieces, with a very much varied amount of small parts and large ones. Price to part ratio is on point. Overall: This is a wonderful set to purchase if you also have the Wool Farm set. The chickens are nice massable builds, the giant Chicken is really fun with that one play feature and is a really fun and quick build that many will enjoy from Minecraft fans to LEGO fans to both! I recommend this to anyone who wants something nice and small from LEGO or Minecraft.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 22 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Chicken Coop