Descend the ladders to the depths of the Minecraft™ Overworld with this LEGO® Minecraft 21147 The Bedrock Adventures set. Use the diamond pickaxe or activate the TNT function to mine obsidian and 7 types of ore, and venture through caves and mines with water and lavafalls. Battle an array of hostile mobs, including a cave spider, zombie, Creeper™ and silverfish that spawn when you mine the rock face! Enjoy hands-on adventures with this LEGO Minecraft set—designed for fans of the highly successful video game. Easily swap the modular sections to redesign the model, and combine it with other sets to create your own unique LEGO Minecraft universe. Also includes Alex and Steve minifigures, plus a bat figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Steve and Alex, plus a Creeper™, cave spider, zombie, bat and 2 silverfish figures. ● Features a buildable LEGO® Minecraft™ setting with Overworld, mine and bedrock levels connected by a series of ladders, plus a rotating cave spider spawner, TNT blasting function, silverfish spawning function, tree, cobwebs, mushrooms, obsidian, lava and waterfalls, and 7 different ores. ● Pluck the red apple from the tree to increase your food supplies. ● Descend the series of ladders that lead from the Overworld to the bedrock. ● Don your iron armor, grab your iron sword and prepare to battle the cave spider. ● Look out for the roaming Creeper™ and lurking zombie. ● Activate the TNT blast function to blast out the rock. ● Mine obsidian and 7 types of ore with your diamond pickaxe, but look out for monster-egg blocks that spawn hostile silverfish! ● Weapons include a sword and a pickaxe. ● Accessory elements include a shield, armor, shovel, bucket, torches, crafting table, furnace and chest. ● Easy-to-reconfigure modular design with 2 alternative model configurations. ● Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations! ● This set includes over 640 pieces. ● The Bedrock Adventures set measures over 7” (20cm) high, 13” (35cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- August 30th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Bad ValuePurchased for: SelfI’ll get straight to the point. This set (21147) has a lot going for it. It’s personally my favourite Lego Minecraft set. However I cannot recommend this set whatsoever because the asking price Is simply outrageous. If you can get this set for £60 maximum I think you’ll be more than pleased with it but don’t go over that amount because it’s simply not worth any more than £60. So here are great things about this set........ [The Build] for a Lego Minecraft set this one was nice and felt easy and simple to put together but simple in a way that was highly enjoyable for example stressful day and you can’t be to heavily focused on a complex build this set is perfect for such an occasion. Doesn’t take long either I think realistically it took me 40 minutes but I said an hour just to be safe. [Figures] all figures included are great For Minecraft figs anyway only thing about them is new player skins would be nice to get here as well as Steve and Alex especially considering the outrageous price the new silverfish piece is also a great inclusion and you get two of those here. [Details] this set has some great smaller details like a printed sign a water bucket, spawner and a full collection of all the different ores that can be found in the world of Minecraft. So overall this set is brilliant in every way bar the price it’s really unfortunate because the set itself is fantastic. I’m disappointed in LEGO for making the price of this one unreasonable and would only buy this set if you can get it for £60 I wouldn’t pay any more than that. So that’s my review I hope it was of use to you and hope you got all the information you needed. Thanks for reading and I wish you all the best with your future lego purchases.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25The Bedrock Adventures
- January 3rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lots of funEleanorB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son M. is 5 (going on 6) and was delighted to get this set from Santa for Christmas. He built it with very little help and guidance from parents (but he is a pretty experienced Lego builder for his age). Even when only the first element of the modular build was complete he was happily playing with it with his older cousins (also Minecraft fans). As a Lego and Minecraft fan myself I totally love the spider, and I love how you can reconfigure the levels in different ways, some not quite as the developers intended :) The different ores are ad-ore-able, I particularly like the obsidian - and I love the bit of abandoned mine level, and that so many layers are represented. Although the kit *is* expensive it was reasonably good value for money for a fan. I only wish it were cheaper so I could afford to buy more sets too.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Bedrock Adventures
- August 9th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Purchased for: SelfThis set is a set I wanted to like. Pros: What I liked about this set is the shape allows for multiple levels where you can visually see your characters "deeper" in the mine. This set does that well and I enjoy the modular aspect that you can move certain parts around, and fold it up for different looks. Neutral: I'm pretty neutral on the new silverfish. They look wried to me with the stud on top of them. It honestly looks a bit distracting to me, and I would have preferred only studs on the bottom. Cons: The figures are nothing special outside the silverfish. I understand Steve and the main characters are popular and going to be in many sets, but a person has limits. I would appreciate it if lego at least tried to put more variety into the figs. New updated printing for Steve and Alex? Feet print for the Creeper? Something. I have way too many of these guys and have been giving them away due to how redundant they are. The price is terrible. Both in quantity of parts and in scale of what you get. This build did not take as long as most 90 dollar sets. Note that outside of the silverfish there are no new parts that can not be gotten elsewhere. This is a 60 maybe 70 dollar set max. I am pretty annoyed by this and foresee this set not selling well or going to deep discount. I would recommend the Farm set, and the cave sets released earlier this year as a cheaper and better alternative. Far better value, you get more unique builds, and more newer characters and pieces for the price you pay.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The Bedrock Adventures
- November 1st, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great first Minecraft setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my son who is obsessed with all things Minecraft. He is only 6 but the set was bought with the intention of us building it together and for that it is great. It has plenty of features to entertain him and loves the fact that it has lots of characters and is not so difficult he can't do it, but complex enough that I don't get bored! I have to say as the other reviews said, I did wince a bit at the price but as we are not seasoned Lego builders quite yet it didn't bother me too much. I must say I would agree that if you had bought other Minecraft sets previous to this then the price would seem quite extortionate but if like us, you haven't got any Minecraft sets then this is brilliant as it contains pretty much everything you would want to see...so in that respect it has been very good value for us. I would definitely recommend if this is your first foray into Lego Minecraft! I'm not sure who is having more fun, me or my son!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Bedrock Adventures