- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- The Batwing
Fly high above Gotham City in the Batwing and battle against Harley Quinn™ with Batman™ and Robin™ in this cool THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: The Batwing set. The Batwing features an opening dual minifigure cockpit for Batman and Robin, rotating boosters, adjustable wings for flight and landing modes, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 disc shooters and an opening rear compartment with a car inside. Harley Quinn has a mobile cannon with a 6-stud rapid shooter. Includes 3 minifigures with weapons and accessory elements including Batman’s Batarang and Harley’s hammer.
- Build Batman’s awesome jet with multi-mode wings, a secret mini-car and disc shooters!
- Featured in THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
- Includes Batman, Robin and Harley Quinn with buildable rapid-fire cannon and hammer
- THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Batwing vehicle is over 5” high, 12” long and 18” wide in flight mode, and over 3” high, 12” long and 20” wide in landing mode. Harley Quinn’s cannon is over 2” high, 3” long and 1” wide. Mini-car is over 1” high, 1” long and 1” wide
- 1053 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- July 21st, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great set but not an amazing oneI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI always think that if Lego cannot get a set right based on their own movie then there is a problem. Thankfully this is not the case and it's a good likeness. That said I am not sure why Lego bothered with a car for Robin - it's pointless and adds nothing to the set and there is not that much the batwing does except moves its wings up and down. Pros : good size and accurate model. Cons : very heavy, very wide so beware if you like to display it, 3 figures for £100 set is a little tight of Lego. Could have had a couple more. Overall a good effort from Lego which just misses the wow factorPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 days 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Batwing
- August 26th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0A low value for the moneyCompared to other Batman Movie sets this is disappointing to see a "wave 2" set like this as a lost opportunity for play and collectible minifigures. This is a nice version of Harley included, but she has appeared in a couple other sets. To be more attractive for play and collectibility it needed one or two of the movie's B-team villains that haven't been released like Egghead, Crazy Quilt, Killer Moth, Gentleman Ghost, Clock King, Captain Boomerang or Condiment King (yay!).August 28, 2017Jonathan, Customer ServiceI love this version of Harley too! The unique tutu is adorable and really stands out as well as that massive hammer. It would be amazing to have all of the characters in the movie as minifigures, but there are so many we had to reign ourselves in and only have a select few. It is always tough to compare one set to another, because there are so many differences. I like to appreciate each kit for what it offers, and this set has so many cool Batwing features it can really compliment the other sets that don't have any air vehicles. Double figure cockpit, adjustable wings, and even a hidden car compartment; so cool!Play Experience3.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25The Batwing
- December 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WHATTTT!!!!!Leox |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove it so much and it was a blast putting it together. I been a fan since a child and this take the cake.!! I enjoy the movie's of batman but Lego Batman is far out funny and action pack!! I will get them all !!!!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 days 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Batwing
- January 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Batman movie BatwingTezza |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn awesome build. Hours of entertainment. Impressed with the rotating engines and the movement of the wings. Projectiles function perfectly. Lots of fun for myself and my kid is too young for the build but loves playing with the finished products.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Batwing