Deathstroke has stolen diamonds from the bank and is escaping with the loot on his heavily-armored jetboat. Place Batman™ and Robin in the cockpits of the Batboat at Gotham City harbor and set off in high-speed pursuit. Open up the secret radar tower and examine the control screens to track the jetboat. Evade the jetboat’s flick missiles and swerve to avoid Deathstroke’s super-jumping attempts to knock down the radar. Then activate the split function to launch the super heroes’ hoverboats, ambush the villain and reclaim the safe with the jewels. Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Batman, Deathstroke and Robin.
- Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Batman, Deathstroke and Robin
- Batboat features 2 split-function hoverboats each with opening cockpits and a stud shooter, 2 flick missiles, secret radar tower with explode function, minifigure seat and control screens, giant batwings, Batman emblem logo and translucent elements
- Deathstroke’s jetboat features a saddle, integrated Super Jumper, 2 flick torpedo missiles, 2 weapon holders with a gun and sword, and a safe with a chain and 2 diamond elements
- Accessories include capes for Batman and Robin
- Fold out the secret radar tower to track Deathstroke
- Evade the jetboat’s flick torpedo missiles!
- Stop super-jumping Deathstroke taking out the radar tower
- Launch Batman and Robin in the split-function hover boats!
- Reclaim the stolen diamonds from the safe!
- Batboat (with hover boats attached) measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide
- Deathstroke’s jetboat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2”(7cm) wide
- Hover boats each measure over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 11th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0expertbuilderlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfgootdset, suprised to finally see a deathstroke minifigure, but a new batman would have been nicePlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- May 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!marvelfan777 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is my 3rd review and 2nd review for batman. I mainly got this set for robin, but this is good set. Pros: Awesome minifigures, batman is standard, robin looks awesome, this deathstroke guy looks cool (he reminds me of deadpool, I wish I had that minifigure) the baboat is a nice collection to batman vehicles. Cons: Overpriced Lego set.24.99 would've been better. BTW,I am going to write a few other reviews for marvel sets so I wish you read them.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- July 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"I'm Batman"Alejandro156 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst, LEGO thanks for gave us a Dick Grayson's Robin, I love, specially, that minifigure. Finally, awesome set, Deathstroke, Robin and Batman are incredible. Thanks!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Batboat Harbor Pursuit
- August 31st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is the best set I have seen by lego.BrickNation | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHoly Deathstrokes batman! It's the best lego set ever! Now, the minute I saw this set on the website, I jumped right all over it, added it to my wishlist, then looked for the store it had it in stock, and then went right into this set! The Bat-Boat: Now this piece reminds me of the Killer Croc set that was released around 2004? I'm sorry if I got that wrong, it was a while back, so anyways back on topic! This has enough fun for Robin and Batman, and it has an amazing but extremely delicate body, so if you're getting this for a young buddy, I'd recommend telling them to not move it around everywhere, and be to rough with it, but anything like the Bat-Boat is still tough from the evil flick fires! Lol, so anyways yes it is a good but delicate build. (Now to the minifigs!) Deathstroke: He is the only main reason I got this set, (BUT DONT GET ME WRONG, THIS IS AN AMAZING SET!) and he is actually launched for his first appearance on Lego, if I am correct, I am so sorry if I am not, he has good well printing, and reminds me of the recent Two-Face Chase set, well not recent but not old..but you know what I mean! Afterall, this Mini-Fig is the #1 BEST of lego Bat-flick-batman I think: He is a really neat character, and he has some good detail, and the new mask ROCKS! Theres not much to him, so I guess thats his part of the review Robin: This is one awesome character! He is actually on his 2nd appearance, (meaning this is his 2nd, well at least the 2nd Kid Robin, I think) He has just an AMAZING suit, which I love. Now thats the end of this quite short review, I am sorry it's so short, mostly because I was in a rush at the time I wrote this, and to the Lego team, thank you so much for launching Deathstroke. High five guys! :) So I'll see all of you soon, I will be doing some new reviews, I'm currently just spectating on some Star Wars sets, so you will most likely see me there, chai!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 39 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Batboat Harbor Pursuit