LEGO® Minecraft™ The "Abandoned" Mine (21166) brings classic Minecraft action to life in the real world as kids help the game’s leading character mine, build and explore, while trying to survive constant attacks by a variety of hostile creatures.
Hands-on Minecraft mining adventures
Kids join Steve as he attempts to unearth coal, iron and diamond – while under attack from a scary zombie, creepy spider and living slime. Players must lure the hostile creatures to the cave entrance, then use ahand-operated device to bring the high-level gravel crashing down on them.
Bring Minecraft to life with LEGO brick-building playsets!
Looking for the best birthday present or holiday gift for a Minecraft fan? LEGO Minecraft playsets put all the fun of the online game and more right into kids' hands.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The "Abandoned" Mine (21166) brings classic Minecraft action to life in the real world as kids help the game’s leading character mine, build and explore while under attack from various hostile creatures.
- Includes a familiar cast of Minecraft™ characters and creatures: Steve, a zombie, spider and living slime. The set also includes coal, iron and diamond elements and a falling gravel feature.
- Players must help Steve mine for essential resources while luring the zombie, spider and living slime to the cave entrance where kids can use a hand-operated device to bring high-level rocks crashing down on them.
- An ideal birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 7 and up who want to take their Minecraft™ adventures to another dimension.
- This versatile LEGO® Minecraft™ playset measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep and is designed to inspire endless imaginative play. The set also combines easily with other LEGO Minecraft toys.
- No batteries required. This LEGO® Minecraft™ set is fueled by kids’ imaginations – so the fun never ends. The hands-on play will improve kids’ dexterity, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Simple, printed instructions get kids building and playing right away so they can experience maximum enjoyment with the cool characters, fun features and familiar Minecraft™ locations.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ construction sets bring all the online excitement of Minecraft into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
- LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure your child's building set meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
- November 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great playing experienceI would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Minecraft The “Abandoned” Mine set is amazing. My son really enjoyed building this, and it keeps him entertained. The instructions to build it were easy to follow, and the material is very resistant a very high-quality product. This construction set is ideal for any kid because it helps their minds to develop by creating and thinking about what lego pieces come next. It comes with 4 sets of figurines and plenty of building blocks to build the mine as it appears in the box or in your own way. Another great advantage is that it’s a game you can play with anyone, including parents and friends, a great colorful lego to have fun. I really recommend this because it helps a child’s creativity, intelligence, and keeps them happy. This toy is the perfect gift for any occasion, it's trustable, trendy and enjoyable.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55The "Abandoned" Mine
- March 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Minecraft provides a lovely return to basics.Merostomata | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was an absolute joy to build! As much as I love all the intricate detail and advanced building techniques in many modern LEGO sets, nothing beats a set that just has a whole bunch of the classic chunky 2x2s! With many repeating parts, this set also provides an excellent entry into "nolling" (sorting the parts before building, which is very relaxing. Shown in the images). Also the slime is adorable and the spider is a really clever design to get close to the game's authentic blockiness! The little Gravel-Fall play-feature is also just delightful!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The "Abandoned" Mine
- December 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for the Minecraft FanI would recommend this to a friend!My 12 year old son is a fan of Minecraft and was so excited to put this set together. He had no issues putting it together, and followed the instructions that were included. He absolutely enjoyed having the figures to play with and loved the Zombie the most. I love that it came with Steve as well. I would recommend this for ages 7 and up. It seemed pretty easy to put together. My son loves using his imagination to play with this set. I would recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55The "Abandoned" Mine
- November 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Minecraft game with Legos everI would recommend this to a friend!I received the abandoned mine Minecraft Legos game oh boy did we have so much fun myself and my boys got together and built the mine I could not believe how much imagination my children have and ways they were capable of building this mine it's a fun way to get together with your children and build something just for the fun and love of it wonderful toy to have for your kidsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55The "Abandoned" Mine