Bring LEGO® Technic™ creations to life with the LEGO Powered Up Technic Hub (88012). This advanced control unit features an integrated tilt sensor, as well as 4 input/output ports to program and control LEGO Powered Up sensors, motors and lights.
- Features an integrated tilt sensor and 4 input/output ports to program and control LEGO® Powered Up motors, lights and sensors.
- Connects via Bluetooth® to the LEGO® Technic™ CONTROL+ app and is compatible with the Powered Up app.
- Designed for use with the LEGO® Technic™ building system.
- Requires 6x AA batteries (not included).
- A great addition to STEM learning and robotics projects.
47% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating2.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.6out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.1out of 5 stars
- February 21st, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Buy the buggy or rally car insteadPurchased for: SelfI almost made the big mistake of buying a technic hub and 2 XL motors individually today. Luckily I went back and changed it for 1XL motor and the off-road buggy. So I end up paying 11$CAD more than before, but I have one more motor (L and XL have almost exactly the same specs so I don't mind having 2 L motors and 1 XL). I also get about 350 technic pieces in the set including expansive pieces like the new differential, a few gears, 4 shock absorbers, nice wheels, etc. So this is weird. They could sell more of these parts individually with a lower price. But people will end up buying it from third party sellers for half the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Technic™ Hub
- June 1st, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Great product, TERRIBLE priceMike3 |I'm super glad that LEGO decided to sell the Technic CONTROL+ hub and motors separately, but really??? $90 for the hub and $40 each for the motors??? Why would I spend $180 for one of each when I can get ALL THREE plus another 400+ parts with the Top Gear Rally car for $130?!? This should have been priced at $50, with the motors at $25 each...then they would be more consistent with the pricing of the full sets. Until they drop the price, go get the Top Gear Rally Car instead.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Technic™ Hub
- June 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really gets the job doneI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis 4 port smart hub really gets the job done. I use the powered up app on a daily basis and when i connect this hub to the app i will just start by saying that it connects really fast. The batteries last a long time (rechargeable or non- rechargeable). I have made many creations using this hub like an automated traffic light system. Or a train crossing system. This hub is very useful for many projects. Yes it is very pricy but it is an electronic component which is what makes it expensive. But when i use this hub for my creations i no longer care for the price do to the quality of this component. I enjoy this hub very much and I recommend it to anyone who build complex models.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Technic™ Hub
- January 6th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0App not fit for purpose.Davos |Purchased for: SelfBought a set with this in, to use with my own creations. The apps wouldn’t let me run 2 simple motors manually, had to use a third party app. Ideally I need a physical speed remote control, as I can’t use my phone to take videos. I don’t think price tag is justified, it isn’t even rechargeable! Waste of money, I’ll stick to power functions until Lego start listening to the customers concerns.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Technic™ Hub
Shop more like this: