Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
This quiet Mixel doesn’t say much—it’s only when it’s time for a drum solo that Tapsy truly comes alive. Move Tapsy’s arms with drumsticks and pretend to beat out a rhythm for the rest of The Mixies band.
- Play a drum solo with living drum kit Tapsy of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Mixies!
- Drum-kit-shaped Tapsy features 4 posable arms with drumsticks, minifigure-head-shaped eyes, drum-cymbal ‘hats’, 2 other cymbals and ‘The Mixies’ band logo on the kick drum.
- Collect all 3 Mixies in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 7 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41557 Camillot from the Medivals to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more.
- Watch allyour favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Stands over 1” (4cm) tall.
50% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
- May 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Most endearing and creative of the MixiesPadmewan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI admit a certain bias being a former high school garage band drummer, but c'mon - this Mixel screams (in a rhythmic, percussiony way) character! Actually, the entire Mixie clan is a refreshing change from their more mechanical or just plain gross predecessors. Since s/he sports the band's name on its bass drum body, I would argue that Tapsy is the band's centerpiece and must-have. Using a Beatles-esque design but also echoing the Pixies, "the Mixies" is just... inspired. While not the most poseable of Mixies, Tapsy still looks primed to rock out, and also has (like most Mixels) a great selection of pieces for your MOC. I love it, even though my daughter has already lost a drumstick :(Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tapsy
- June 10th, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Try another MixelBentWright | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThe parts, on the whole, in this set can be found in many other sets. I took it apart immediately after I built it. LEGO Designers: please consider making the ball and socket pieces in Mixel sets colors that match the sets. I generally like Mixels sets, but now have more black and gray ball and socket, etc pieces than I could ever use.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 8 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Tapsy
1 of 1