Add a T-junction and curved roads to your LEGO® town with this set of building plates. Includes one T-junction plate and one curved road plate.
- Each plate measures 10" (25cm) by 10" (25cm) or 32 studs by 32 studs.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
85% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating2.8out of 5 stars
- in 12 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0At last a wide enough road!Zoltan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I have bought many of these roads for my city which I have just started to build. When I checked out first these roads I was very happy finding out that the road itself is 20 studs wide, i. e. 10 studs/side. This is a HUGE advantage above the old roads which I remember were only about 16 studs wide. It's a huge difference as now you can fit 8 or even 10 studs wide vehicles on the road easily. Many Lego creator cars are 8 studs wide, and when you build a car yourself with two seats next to each other in it then you can't really build it smaller, narrower either. So I can't accentuate it enough how this small change can add so much more fun and more usability to this road. Other advantage is that there is no grass area around the road. I like the grass in the city, but many times when for example you want to use it to build a road that crosses the dessert, it can be very annoying to cover the green area. So again, the neutral grey colour gives it a wider availability. My only criticism is that it would be better if it had a lighter grey colour, I think it's a little bit too dark, probably this is the only thing that I miss from the old road, which had a lighter grey colour. Overall a very good product, I highly recommend it to anybody, now you can build a city with proper vehicles, the road wideness won't be a problem any more. (sorry for my english, it's not my vernacular)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
- in 7 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Road platesUksanman | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought these for my son to use in building a town layout for his modular buildings. The plates themselves are great and look good in his city , but and its a big but , I can't understand why they are packaged this way. His layout requires far more straights than junctions and corners so I ended up purchasing more sets to get just the straights. This makes it an expensive exercise. This is a common complaint , please Lego listen to your customers and perhaps offer these in a 2 pack of straights only.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
- in 12 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Could be betterJackoosh | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The roads are good, but 20$ (can) is quite steep for what they are. I think 10$ for two roads would be better, or four roads for 20$.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
- in 9 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Can be better packagedalpl | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI have a few of these but to be honest we need more straight roads to make a typical city look nice than the intersections and curves. It'd be better if they're packaged individually and priced lower (or have a set that's only 2 straights). Right now it's priced too high. I still prefer these over cardboard playmats.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35T-Junction & Curved Road Plates