Add a T-junction and curved roads to your LEGO® town with this set of building plates. Includes one T-junction plate and one curved road plate.
- Each plate measures 10" (25cm) by 10" (25cm) or 32 studs by 32 studs.
85% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- August 21st, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Road platesUksanman |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought these for my son to use in building a town layout for his modular buildings. The plates themselves are great and look good in his city , but and its a big but , I can't understand why they are packaged this way. His layout requires far more straights than junctions and corners so I ended up purchasing more sets to get just the straights. This makes it an expensive exercise. This is a common complaint , please Lego listen to your customers and perhaps offer these in a 2 pack of straights only.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
- February 22nd, 2010Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great in almost every wayI would recommend this to a friend!if you have a lego city, especially if you have the modular building like i am collecting, then the road pieces really are an essential part of the setup. without the roads the houses just seem to float randomly and cars seem to drive wherever they want but now they look like they have a purpose. for the price the base plates are great value. However i would rather Lego seperated the plates out rather than charge us for two. especially considering the other set is a crossroad and a straight, i would like a couple of straights but my city does not yet call for a cross road so i wont be buying any of them quite yet.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?35T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
- November 11th, 2008Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A more logical package204Scott |I would recommend this to a friend!I think the issue with the road plates is this: The pairings are not very logical. Lego sells two packages - one straight road plate and one crossroad plate - one curved road plate and one t-junction road plate. The curve and t-junction road plates do make sense but by themselves are not enough to build a city. One thing that would be an asset is if Lego would provide some road diagrams similar to what they do with the train track pieces in order to give builders some inspiration and ideas. They could then package road plates based on these road diagrams.Play Experience4.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?45T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
- July 18th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Can be better packagedalpl |Purchased for: SelfI have a few of these but to be honest we need more straight roads to make a typical city look nice than the intersections and curves. It'd be better if they're packaged individually and priced lower (or have a set that's only 2 straights). Right now it's priced too high. I still prefer these over cardboard playmats.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
Shop more like this: