Recreate one of the 20th century’s most distinctive buildings with the Sydney Opera House™ model. Build the unmistakable shell roofline, waterfront forecourt and more with this authentic representation of Australia’s most iconic building. Employ a variety of new and advanced building techniques to recreate the complex forms, angled walls and subtle detailing of the real thing! Collect lots of dark tan LEGO® bricks including the rare 1x1x2/3 stud and 1x2x2/3 stud slopes, as well as a 48x48 stud baseplate in blue for the very first time!
- Features advanced building techniques for complex forms, angled walls and subtle detailing
- Includes hard-to-find dark tan LEGO® bricks, tiles and sloped bricks
- Sturdy construction allows the model to be handled and moved
- Build this model of a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- Collect the 48x48 stud baseplate, available in blue for the very first time
- Recreate Australia’s architectural masterpiece!
- Measures over 11" (28cm) high, 25" (63cm) wide and 15" (38cm) deep
- December 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easier than it might seemdjayk |I would recommend this to a friend!Was given this as a Christmas present and loved it. Took in the region of 6-8 hours to build and is easier that it might seem so don't let the expert tag put you off. Once again LEGO have made sure attention to detail is spot on. When I was building I was unsure how the pieces I had would turn into Sydney Opera House, but it does nicely. This is a nice addition to the Big Ben model and would recommend it to anyonePlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™
- March 15th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not all that hard for $400ZacA |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit was a great set and all but I think for an expert product it was a bit to easy, especially for the price of nearly $400 in Australia.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 7 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sydney Opera House™
- November 23rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best Lego set I've ever built!Sobot |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is one of the most valuable Lego sets I've ever built! I have never felt so satisfied to finish a set than this one! This set is not only a great challenge, but also a great decorative piece. Many people like looking at it, no matter their age. It also is very well designed as a set. The set is nice and tight and only a few pieces have fallen off it (the lights bordering the opera house). It also is on a very solid base and doesn't feel like it will break into a million pieces if you drop it accidentally. If you are an avid Lego builder, this is an amazing set to build!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™
- March 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What a masterpiece!andy8439 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy mom bought this model before my son was born four years ago. Four years later, I finally decided to open and build the model. It is never easy but I enjoyed it as I built this masterpiece one piece at a time. Though I had some difficulty at the very end, I nevertheless was happy of the final outcome and even posted it in both Instagram and Facebook. My friends all complemented my effort to build this. It was worth to have it, even though I may not have a chance to travel and visit the real Sydney Opera House on my own. I am totally 100+% satisfied of the final outcome. I only wish LEGO produce more of this, instead of placing it as a retired model. Amen!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 17 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™