Kids will love taking a trip to the beach to surf and play with sea animals with this brilliant LEGO® Creator 3in1 Surfer Beach House (31118). Kids have everything they need to create exciting stories: a 2-floored beach hut with hinges to reconfigure and fold open, 2 minifigures and 3 brick-built sea animals – a dolphin, sea turtle and baby sea turtle.
3in1 kids' toys fuel kids' passions
Kids will be thrilled to build 3 different fun-filled models with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set. They can put together the Surfer Beach House, rebuild it into a lighthouse, turn it into a pool house or use the bricks and pieces to create something new.
Top gifts to grip kids’ imaginations
LEGO Creator 3in1 building sets let kids enjoy creative fun with 3 different models in every set! The play options never end as each of the models can be taken apart and rebuilt into something new as often as kids choose. Select from an amazing 3in1 range that includes animals, cars and safari tree houses.
- The LEGO® Creator 3in1 Surfer Beach House (31118) building set will captivate kids for hours and features 3 models in 1 – a surf shack, a lighthouse and a pool house.
- This LEGO® toy set also includes man and woman minifigures for kids to include in their fun beach adventures.
- The surf shack has 2 floors with hinges so it can fold open for different play options and comes with 3 brick-built sea animals – a dolphin, sea turtle and baby sea turtle.
- The lighthouse toy features a small boat and a manta ray, while the pool house consists of 2 floors and comes with surfboards and a brick-built swimming pool.
- This 564-piece LEGO® Creator 3in1 toy set is a rewarding building experience for LEGO fans aged 8 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- The LEGO® beach house measures over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 6 in. (17 cm) wide and 5 in. (15 cm) deep – a great size to play with or proudly display in a bedroom.
- Look out for other great, new-for-January 2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Cyber Drone (31111), Wild Lion (31112), Race Car Transporter (31113) and Superbike (31114).
- LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets let kids enjoy the best creative play as they build action-packed stories around the 3 different models in every box.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- July 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful little beach set!I would recommend this to a friend!For $50, you can't really go wrong with this, especially if you like the beach aesthetic. I built a little summer scene and this was perfect for the middle of it. Then I took it and the surf van apart and combined them and that was the first time I had tried to build anything like that since I was a little kid. Going off of the instructions. It felt so satisfying. You can do a LOT with this set, but even if you stick with the provided instructions, the three sets look great. I've only done the Surf Shop and I love how sturdy and detailed it is on the outside AND the inside. I'll try the other two at some point. Highly recommended! I love the 3-in-1 sets. Such clever stuff.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Surfer Beach House
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Outstanding 3-1 Creator SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the most impressive 3-in-1 creator house sets I’ve seen in a long time. Very detailed scenes and cool pivoting sections so you can easily access the rooms. I especially appreciate the fully finished walls of the structure instead of open walls - Lego, please keep doing this! Highly recommend this set!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Surfer Beach House
- November 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Enjoyable little houseZacRoH |I would recommend this to a friend!This was really fun to build. The main house packs a lot of detail despite the small size. This was my first time building a Lego “house”, but I can definitely see myself picking up similar sets in the future. I love the brick built animals and mini figures included too. I plan on building the lighthouse and boat option but probably not the pool house.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Surfer Beach House
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Many add on possibilitiesKitagawa |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought 2 and plan to expand...it’s really cute as a stand alone straight build but there’s so much creative potential to expand the surf store down stairs and apartment upstairs. Looking forward to spending the day modifying this build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Surfer Beach House