Enjoy supersonic adventures with the Super Soarer, featuring a dark-yellow, blue and white color scheme, twin vertical stabilizers, tinted cockpit, large air intakes, navigation lights, 2 engines and movable wings. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt to create a futuristic jet or an airplane for a treble build-and-play experience.
- Features twin vertical stabilizers, tinted cockpit, large air intakes, navigation lights, 2 engines and movable wings.
- Check out the dark-yellow blue and white color scheme.
- Move the wings into takeoff position, zoom down the runway and soar into the sky!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
- Includes more than 95 LEGO® bricks.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a futuristic jet or an airplane.
- Super Soarer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) longand 6”(17cm) wide.
- Futuristic jet measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Airplane measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- June 11th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very pleasantly surprised!Bananaworld | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWith its go-faster colour-scheme, superb swooshability, and variable-geometry swinging wings, 2016's 'Super Soarer' is wonderful fun and jolly good value. LEGO's Creator jet aircraft are always good, but I had no idea that this one had such a great feature built in. I knew the wings swept backwards & forwards, but... well, I shalln't reveal it here. Go out & buy one! (Or more; I certainly intend to!) Fantastic model.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Soarer
- November 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatRyantotempole | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is a great product if you are a little short on cash. the price is perfect and is fun to build as creator sets usually are.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Soarer
- November 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very very nice set!lego1095 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This set is very small, but also very cool! The A model is definitely the best, while the B and C models are just average. The A model is a nice looking, sleek jet, and the colors are nice. It has a very cool function where you can pull the back two engines to adjust the width of the wing span.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Soarer
- November 25th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Looks great from the outside!Drumdude2001 | 14-18I bought this set for the LEGO Ideas Test Lab competition. I'm not really sure what I was expecting, but I was surprised at the robustness of the main model. I also wasn't expecting such a well-working function, but I have to say that it doesn't look good with the wings forward at all, kind of defeating the purpose. Then I built the other two models, and, well, those were disappointing. For a small model, I would expect to have similar or at least neutral color pieces for the inside, for use with the other models on the outside. But this has seemingly random colors on the inside (like you would see on a huge set to keep things cheap), and it shows up quite a bit in the alternates. So if you want the colors on the outside, go somewhere else; You'll only get a few with this. But hey! If you want a cool jet on your desk, then go for it! I hope this is helpful! PS: The front end looks crude as well. Take a second look at the photos.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Super Soarer