Get behind the wheel of the LEGO® City Stunt Truck and prepare to make some big air jumps, featuring a truck with a big rear wing and big knobby tires, plus a minifigure.
- Includes a Stunt Truck driver minifigure.
- Features a big rear wing and big knobby tires.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Stunt Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- November 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0good starter kit for the moneykooncy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBought this for my son a few weeks ago as he is 4 and just now getting heavy into Legos. He picked this one out due to his love for monster trucks as well. He LOVES it!! It was easy to build and he did most of it by himself. I did have to help him with where the pieces went, but he put it together by himself. The one con I have with this is that the spoiler seems to come off or fall apart fairly easy. The top where you out the driver in seems to just sit on the piece instead of snapping on too. I don't know if we just got a bad one or its just the way it was built. Overall he loves this and plays with it for hours.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stunt Truck
- March 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sturdy buildrussl |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI bought this to try it out before getting one for the grandkids. I was impressed that everything fit together nice and solid. I liked the parts that were used. The stickers slowed my big fingers down but kids will do fine, (there are 7). I will be buying one for each of my grandkids as I can't beat the price for something they will play with a lot.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stunt Truck
- May 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing ApperanceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set looks really good as I love the colour scheme and the big tires, making it have an aggressive look. They slanted the truck which was a clever thing to do, and it adds to the aggressive look it has. The stickers are vital as they have a very good effect on how the set looks. Also, it has a lot of building involved and is really fun to build. One thing that could be done to make this set even better is to add a tiny bit of terrain in!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stunt Truck
- August 23rd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun for all agesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonEven though this is recommended for ages 5 to 12, my 3.5 year old was able to put the pieces together by himself. He only asked that I help him find a few pieces. He was able to piece the Stunt Truck together in about 20 minutes. The suspension system was really neat to install, because the pieces look like red megaphones. You would not know what these pieces were for until you get to that step in the instructions. The one drawback, and the reason for this review, is to alert you to the weak connection holding the roof onto the truck. When my son's hand holds the Stunt Truck from the top, even gently, the roof pops right off. This echoes the feedback provided by some other reviews. It was ok because it teaches my son to patiently replace the roof, and go right back to playing. Otherwise, this set was great fun to build. We have a number of Speed Champion cars, and because the Stunt Truck is the same size, we are able to play with them all together.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Stunt Truck
Shop more like this: