Cruise on the open road with the awesome LEGO® Technic Street Motorcycle! This cool, sturdy model has all the features of the real-life machine, including full fairing, rugged front and rear suspension, chain drive, working steering, kickstand, detailed engine with moving pistons and a sporty, light blue and red color scheme. Experience the joy of motorcycling! This 2-in-1 model rebuilds into a cool Retro Bike.
- Features including full fairing, front and rear suspension, chain drive, working steering, a detailed engine with moving pistons, sporty wheels and a kickstand
- Cool light blue and red color scheme
- Check out the rugged suspension
- Flip down the kickstand
- Take to the open road!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Retro Bike
- Street Motorcycle measures over 6” (17cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Retro Bike measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (33cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- November 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.042036. Best intro to Lego Street Bikes!I would recommend this to a friend!I this from a good coworker of mine, an advanced birthday present to be exact oh well this is good looking set. I've seen motorbike and cross country motorcycles from the Technic line before but I was more focused on trucks and sports cars so this "sub-theme" was never my stronghold. The actual set features crisp colors mainly the sky blue panels first seen in the 42022 Hot Rod, that color alone blended with red and black parts gives this set a sporty feel, I think its sportier looking than the normal red to be precise it has more of a street feel in it. While it uses stickers the ones used here are thick and high quality, Lego actually provided it with just enough stickers to give more realism to it. Overall design of the set gives us hints that it was somewhat modeled after some European superbikes and a little hint of some Japanese models. It is chain driven like all real motorbikes and comes with a 4 cylinder engine with 2 stroke design. The suspension is just fine for a set this size. Wheels and tires fit well though a larger diameter tire could've worked, it doesn't have those huge disc brakes we normally see in motorbikes so I fitted some pulley wheels in to simulate it. Overall this is a fine looking set, it doesn't feel cheap and is a good display piece as much as the set is good toy to play with. This is also a god set to introduce your kid to motorcycles and give them an idea of how a motorcycle/ motorbike works. As this set is a present, the monetary value is out of the equation but still is a set worth buying.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle
- April 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterLove technic Lego with all the engine working when the bike move is completely amazing! :)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 7 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle
- August 31st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally !Whitecho |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been waiting for a motorcycle from Lego for a long time. Yes, they do have a few before but by far this is the one I love the most. I didn't even think for a second before I pick the last one from the self. After I opened the box and found out the size of the wheels, I was stunned. Just the wheel itself is so beautiful, not to mention about the quality. I love the engine and the chain the most. The chain itself is assembled from 30 small pieces Lego and the quality was so good. Overall, it is a master piece to me. The quality is still the best comparing to Lego's competitors. So glad I bought myself this piece and I love it so much.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle
- July 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice and easy model!Rab9 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEverything in this bike had realistic features like the number of pistons and how they work and the shape of the toy. Really easy and cool!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle