Straight and T-junctionStraight and T-junction2.855.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of $99 or more*
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Build up your roads with LEGO® City 60236 Straight and T-junction road plates, to make hauling cargo or driving passengers around even more entertaining. This creative play set, including 1 T-junction plate and 1 straight road plate, is compatible with your existing LEGO City sets.
- Features 1 T-junction road plate and 1 straight road plate.
- Connect the road base plates to your existing LEGO® City sets to extend your play.
- Straight and T-junction road base plates each measure 9” (25cm) square.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 18 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Almost complete..Joshloveslegos | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set I purchased a few weeks ago had no lines on the straight plate, was just blank plastic..February 5, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. It looks like you may have accidentally received a misprinted piece! We're sorry for any frustration, and we encourage you to get in touch with our friendly LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/service for a quick resolution. Happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Straight and T-junction
- in 2 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Forced to buy multi-packklb0720 | 25-34Purchased for: SelfC'mon Lego. I dont need a bunch of T intersections in my city. I just need a bunch of straight plates. Sell them individually on your replacement bricks page or sell 2 packs! So frustrating to waste a bunch of money buying the T plates which I have minimal use for.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Straight and T-junction
- in 3 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Better but still not bestOkorukoi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeats having piles of curves and X intersections all over but still would be better if these were sold as 2packs of the same thing 2 straights, 2 curves etc or as singles like the studded plates. T junction is so much more usable than the older X or cross intersections. Probably thousands of those in landfills around the world.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Straight and T-junction
- in 3 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good, but we still need 2 straight road plaquesPatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe product itself is very sturdy, and of good quality. Nice intersection for my city moc. The only thing I have to complain about, and it is not even for the product itself: why don't we get 2 straight road plaques ??????? Everyone is asking for it ! To make it happen would be like winning the lotterie :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Straight and T-junction