Celebrate a monumental blend of architecture and sculpture with this LEGO® Architecture 21042 The Statue of Liberty set. America’s iconic symbol of freedom stands more than 305 feet above Liberty Island in New York harbor, welcoming seafarers from around the globe. This impressive LEGO interpretation faithfully reproduces the monument's harmonious blend of sculpture and architecture with its intricately detailed shield-lined pedestal, brick detailing and columned balconies. The beautifully crafted Lady Liberty statue features a flowing robe, broken shackles, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and an upraised arm bearing a golden torch. Finished with an authentic sand-green and beige color scheme, and a decorative nameplate, this model delivers a highly satisfying building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly symbolic centerpiece for the home or office.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Statue of Liberty.
- Features an intricately detailed pedestal with shield & brick detailing, columned balconies, and a Lady Liberty statue with a flowing robe, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and golden torch.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English and French languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,685 LEGO® pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 17” (44cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 23 hoursAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Most Patriotic Set from Architecture so far!Technicman8071 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty will catch in eye in any house and it is instantly recognizable. Fans have complained about the lack of a face but I for one find it okay at this scale. The model consists of two main colors-tan and sand green, with some red, yellow, blue, and black used on the inside. Every detail on this model is absolutely, one-hundred percent accurate. Having visited the actual thing in New York City, I can tell you that the model has every detail captured perfectly. My favorite is layer of detail is the balcony level of the pedestal. For your money, the price-per-piece ratio is good however there are many small pieces as one can expect in an architecture set. The green 2x1 curved slopes are very numerous in the set and, take it from me, pay very careful attention to the one the instructions are asking you to place as I neared the end I had the wrong type left and I had to backtrack and I eventually found my error but just pay attention.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Statue of Liberty
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lady liberty at her finestMBucko84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs Architecture sets go this one really is a true testament to how far the theme has come in recent years. The details on this beautiful set are absolutely incredible! And the size of the structure is decent too. Also some of the techniques used to construct the set are very very impressive, there's alot of repitition building in the plinth section but that is to be expected given the source material. And the inclusion of so many new pieces in sand green is going to be a huge bonus to many MOC Fans out there. I applaud the design crew who worked on this beautiful work of art. My advice to anybody that is going to build this is simply to take your time, as when you are constructing lady liberty it is easy to lose track and make a small mistake here and there.. don't rush the build just do it at your leisure and enjoy it. Nice one Lego.. you've done it againPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Statue of Liberty
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Detail to Lady Libertykevclone87 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter, 15 years old, and I enjoy building Lego Architectural sets together. We have completed most of the sets and we both agree Lady Liberty has the best detail of any of the sets thus far. Having no face is a little odd, but we really enjoyed our time building this one. Bravo Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Statue of Liberty
- in 4 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0It looks really nice, a great display pieceSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this was available and felt it would make a great addition to the growing Lego display of places around the world. I think it should have had a sticker with Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. It really does need that. This is a really nice set and I have it by my door welcoming people to my home.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Statue of Liberty