Thrilling ninja action is guaranteed for kids as they learn Spinjitzu skills, battle and compete with LEGO® NINJAGO® 70681 Spinjitzu Slam - Lloyd. This fun playset features a Lloyd Tornado Spinner toy which holds a minifigure and fits onto the easy-to-build launcher, plus 3 ‘ice' targets with a sword and 2 spiders. Kids can recreate the ninja tornado effect as seen on the NINJAGO TV show, dream up their own challenges and battle against friends—the possibilities are limitless. This LEGO NINJAGO spinner toy includes a collectible, new-for-June-2019 Lloyd FS minifigure with a ‘powered-up’ hood element for creative role-play.
- This cool toy for kids includes a new-for-June-2019 Lloyd FS minifigure with a ‘powered-up’ hood element.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja spinner toy features a new-for-June-2019 Lloyd Tornado Spinner and brick-built launcher, plus 3 ‘ice’ targets with a gold-colored sword and 2 spider figures.
- Place the minifigure in his tornado spinner, attach to the launcher and slam down on the launcher to send the minifigure spiraling towards the target.
- Kids can create their own Spinjitzu Slam challenges and compete against their friends with this action-packed toy building set.
- Add 70682 Spinjitzu Slam - Jay, 70683 Spinjitzu Slam - Zane and 70684 Spinjitzu Slam - Kai vs. Samurai LEGO® NINJAGO® playsets for thrilling Spinjitzu Slam showdowns.
- Recreate the ninja tornado effect as seen on the NINJAGO® TV show with this action-packed LEGO® building kit for kids.
- This LEGO® set makes a great birthday or holiday gift for NINJAGO® fans.
- Spinner launcher with tornado spinning top toy attached measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- November 27th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Go pick it up!Lavender |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was really good. The gimmick itself, spinning Lloyd works really well, except sometimes it fails. Minifigure: Lloyd FS is really great, green with golden details. The hood piece is wonderful. Spinner: The spinjitzu piece is really cool and works to play with too. The spinner thing looks really sleek and cool, green being my favourite color. Side build: The side builds that you're supposed to knock down looks really cool, and the only real issue I have with it is that the sword doesn't sit steady and falls down alot. Main opinion: Really amazing, go pick it up if you have some extra money. Lloyd FS is extremly good.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?45Spinjitzu Slam - Lloyd
- August 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Surprisingly Worth It.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI honestly didn't think I would pick this one up, but had a little extra money so I decided to. Gotta say, LEGO did well with this. The spinner is cool, and the towers are very easy and fun to try and knock down. My only complaint is that one spider keeps falling off, but I don't know if this is just me or intentional. The minifig is great, and the face is great. LEGO, learn from this. We could always use new facial expressions. If you have some extra money, go ahead and pick this one up.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spinjitzu Slam - Lloyd
- August 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing LEGO setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe slamming part is fun and it is super cool that it spins around and can hit things from behind.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spinjitzu Slam - Lloyd
- August 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WOW! What an improvement!!!FLRoman |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonHigh Five Lego! They finally hit a home run with the new redesigned Spinjitzu sets. Instead of requiring the dexterity of an adult to get the Spinjitzu spinning like a top or a room the size of a gymnasium to get them flying, now even a toddler can slam the launcher and send the spinner airborne. My son's going to be 6 and has been building and playing with classic Legos for almost 3 years since graduating from Duplos. He's a huge fan of Ninjago, absolutely loves Lloyd and gotten most of the smaller Spinjitz sets. From our experience, the earlier Spinjitzu sets weren't as playable or interactive as I think Lego intended them to be, especially for younger kids. That's not at all the case with these new Spinjitzu Slam Ninjago sets. These are awesome! I'm not sure what Lego engineer(s) came up with the helical design of the new spinner tip, but they deserve a promotion and bonus. With minimal effort you can really get the new spinner flying and moving fast. My son likes this set so much he even came up with his own scoring system for knocking over the pillars and additional figures he sets up when we play. Lego should consider selling retrofit sets of the helical spinner tip and launcher pieces so we could retrofit all the other Spinjizu sets and have giant battles.September 5, 2019Marine, Customer ServiceLooks like your son is super creative, we're glad to hear that he enjoys our sets. I'll pass on your comments to our designers, they'll be thrilled to hear from you. I hope that your son will keep on having fun with all the NINJAGO® sets, and keep on coming up with great ideas on his own.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spinjitzu Slam - Lloyd