Spin into high-speed action with LEGO® NINJAGO® 70660 Spinjitzu Jay. This cool ninja toy features Jay’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Lightning spinner with a new-for-January-2019 LEGO NINJAGO spinner element and 3 attachments for attack, defense and speed modes. Experiment with different techniques, create your own challenges and compete against your friends—the possibilities are endless. This creative toy includes a Jay minifigure with a katana, plus 3 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Includes a LEGO® NINJAGO® Jay minifigure with a silver-colored katana.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Spinjitzu Jay Tornado of Lightning spinner features a new-for-January-2019 spinner element and 3 different attachments for attack, defense and speed modes.
- Attack mode attachment features 4 thunderbolt elements; defense mode attachment features 4 lightning elements; speed mode attachment features 4 spikes.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® Spinjitzu toy building set also includes 3 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Create your own ninja Spinjitzu challenges and compete against your friends with this cool construction toy.
- Combine with 70659 Spinjitzu Kai, 70661 Spinjitzu Zane, 70662 Spinjitzu Cole, 70663 Spinjitzu Nya & Wu and 70664 Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon LEGO® NINJAGO® toys for thrilling LEGO Spinjitzu showdowns.
- Recreate the ninja tornado effect as seen on the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show with this action-packed LEGO® NINJAGO set.
- Tornado of Lightning spinner (without attachments) measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- March 1st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy friend has been able to collect all the different kinds of Ninjago spinners except the 2019 ones (2011-2012 spinners, 2015 flyers, 2018 spinners and 2018 flyers), and my favorites are the originals, and then these ones. I'm not a fan of the ripcord powered ones (save the Airjitzu's) and the original 2011 ones are too hard to come by sealed, so when the pictures of the Spinjitzu pieces leaked, I was satisfied. They're the most show-accurate spinners yet, and probably the most playable. There are 3 different attachments you can clip onto your spinner, which are defense, attack and speed. The speed ones feel really filler, because if you spin the spinner without any attachments, it goes faster than 'speed' mode and looks a lot cleaner. Attack mode looks cool as you're spinning it, but if you put your finger 3 inches away from the spinner it will fall over. Also, I tried battling two of them with both speed modes attached and if one hits another, it just makes itself fall over. Defense is by far the best mode. It looks the best while spinning, and if one spinner hits another with the attachments on, it actually knocks over the other one, unlike the other two. Jay is one of the hardest Legacy ninja to get, and his was the last one at my local Walmart, so I bought his first. His accessory is a silver katana, which is probably the easiest weapon to get in the entirety of Ninjago. However, it's impossible to spin the spinner with it in his hand. This is one of the first Lego sets I've bought at full price, and I regret doing so. It would've been better if they put 2 kinds of attachments in and made it $5, or just made it $7 or $8 instead. Still, it's a new take on the spinners, and might be the best yet. 7/10Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spinjitzu Jay
- February 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing updateJacksonKrizen | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese spinners are an amazing update to the originals. For a person who has at least one version of every spinner, airjitzu flyer, spinjitzu master, dragon master, and these versions they are by far my favorite. They actually look like tornadoes which is what spinjitzu looks like. I love these things. I am still trying to figure out the rules of the game mechanic of it but for their price they are amazing.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spinjitzu Jay
- April 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First SpinnerEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI very recently became a fan of Ninjago. I wasn’t really into it, but now I can’t get enough of it lol. So I bought this pack and oh boy is it great. I mostly wanted the Jay mini-fig, but I built up the spinner and it’s pretty cool. Spins nicely and even my dog (Chihuahua) wanted in on the action. It was barking and trying to back kick it (yes like a donkey) while it was spinning. I definitely recommend this and you can put any figure in it.. so if you want Santa spinning across your floor, go for it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spinjitzu Jay