Create earth-shaking ninja tricks with LEGO® NINJAGO® 70662 Spinjitzu Cole! This awesome ninja toy features Cole’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Earth spinner with a new-for-January-2019 LEGO NINJAGO spinner element and 3 attachments for attack, defense and speed modes. Experiment with different techniques, create your own challenges and compete against your friends—the possibilities are endless. This creative toy building set includes a Cole minifigure with a katana, plus 3 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Includes a LEGO® NINJAGO® Cole minifigure with a silver-colored katana.
- Cole’s Spinjitzu Tornado of Earth spinner building toy features a new-for-January-2019 spinner element and 3 different attachments for attack, defense and speed modes.
- Attack mode attachment features 4 Earth Hammers; defense mode attachment features 4 earth elements; speed mode attachment features 4 spikes.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® toy also includes 3 buildable display racks for attachment weapons and elements.
- Create your own ninja Spinjitzu challenges and compete against your friends with this action-packed LEGO® NINJAGO® set.
- Combine LEGO® NINJAGO® Spinjitzu Cole with 70659 Spinjitzu Kai, 70660 Spinjitzu Jay, 70661 Spinjitzu Zane, 70663 Spinjitzu Nya & Wu and 70664 Spinjitzu Lloyd vs. Garmadon LEGO NINJAGO toys for thrilling LEGO Spinjitzu showdowns.
- Recreate the ninja tornado effect as seen on the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show with this creative toy building set.
- Tornado spinner (without attachments) measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- January 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ninja, GO!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy son loves Ninjago, so I love Ninjago. Cole is my favorite ninja and is usually the hardest to come by, so I bought this set for my desk at work. I found no flaws with the actual design, and the fact that it's basically a big top is perfect for when a day gets dull. It also is a nice display piece and if you do it right, the different attachment holders can stack. I think the most fun way to spin is by doing 2 attack pieces and 2 defense pieces, with the same pieces opposite each other. I gave this an overall 4, because as a spinner the attack and speed modes are very difficult for my large hands. I'd hope, if I were to bring it home for my son it would be a different story.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spinjitzu Cole
- January 22nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0FunI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat little set but I wish it came with more pieces or bump the price down to 7.99Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spinjitzu Cole