With this LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man: Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock set (76148), young superheroes will feel as if they’re racing into action with Spider-Man and Spider-Girl on the awesome Spider-Cycle. Once they’ve worked together to defeat the evil Doctor Octopus, who knows where their imaginations will take them next? Cool action minifigures and motorcycle toy Doctor Octopus – aka Doc Ock– has 4 deadly robotic arms. But Spider-Man and his dynamic daughter Spider-Girl have the amazing Spider-Cycle.Kids will love splitting the motorcycle into 2 cool machines: Spider-Man’s high-speed bike and the giant ‘walking spider’ – always handy in a fight! There are stud shooters to fire, webs to fling and endless possibilities for individual and group play. LEGO® Spider-Man toys – great gifts for kids LEGO Marvel Spider-Man playsets open up a universe of fun-packed role-play adventures. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, superhero fans can relive movies, create their own stories and display the supercool models in their rooms.Building Instructions
- There’s action, adventure and endless possibilities for imaginative play when young superheroes join Spider-Man, Spider-Girl and their amazing 2-in-1 motorcycle to battle the evil, 4-armed Doctor Octopus.
- With 3 LEGO® minifigures, kids can role-play as Spider-Man, Spider-Girl and Doc Ock in an action-packed confrontation. Spider-Man's motorcycle splits into 2 to create a high-speed bike and a giant ‘walking spider'!
- Doc Ock has 4 robotic arms. But Spider-Man and Spider-Girl have the Spider-Cycle, with stud shooters and webs to fling… and that’s just the beginning! Who knows where this inspirational playset will take them next?
- With a cool superhero action set to build that’s great for solo and group play, boys and girls aged 6 and up will enjoy endless superhero adventures with this LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man building toy.
- Measuring over 6” (17cm) long, 5” (13cm) wide and 2” (6cm) high, Spider-Man's motorcycle easily combines with other LEGO® Marvel sets for even more superhero action. And when it’s not chasing villains, it looks great on display in any kid’s room.
- No batteries are needed for this Spider-Man superhero playset. Kids can enjoy hands-on fun whenever and wherever they want. Battery-free LEGO® building toys encourage creative thinking and imaginative role-play.
- Thinking of giving this popular Spider-Man playset to someone new to LEGO® building toys? No problem! It comes with an easy-to-follow guide to get them building and playing straight away.
- LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets give superhero fans endless, action-packed, role-play enjoyment. Kids can recreate movie scenes, dream up adventures of their own or simply put their models on display.
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily (no superpowers needed!) – and it's been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratchee and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be certain your toy is safe for your child.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great playabilityShpapadyan7654 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!5 year old birthday present. Birthday boy and 9 year old brother loved it. Was a good build for 5 yr old. Enough tricky bits to challenge him without it being so tricky that he lost interest. Great mini figures. 2 superheroes made for lots of playability with birthday boy and older brother(big tick for this, especially now in covid 19 lockdown). The versatility of being able to disconnect the spider legs from the bike and make a separate vehicle is a great feature and extends the playability a lot.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock
- August 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for playing with!Boyneh | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!What I like most is that the bike doesn't fall to one side but rather is solidly balanced in the middle and stable as you drive it, and the bike has a working brake(!) which is similar to a scooter's brake. Also, the side pieces (the red claws) don't come off easily when you don't want them to.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock
- March 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great set!batmanforever2024 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is a great set, I really enjoyed building it, I liked how the spider part can separate from the bike. the bike is similar to to the one with carnage, but slightly better. this is a fun set with great mini-figures and a fun build! well worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock
1 of 1