Give your child an exciting LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man role-play experience as you help them pursue the bank-robbing Green Goblin in the 76133 Spider-Man Car Chase. This LEGO 4+ set is specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters. The Spider-Man car toy building set features a minifigure cockpit and spider web string with a spider web that attaches to the Green Goblin's glider, plus a special Starter Brick base that allows even first-time builders to enjoy constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play will also help your budding superhero understand the purpose of the building instructions and grow their imagination and confidence to try new things in a familiar LEGO Marvel world. This simple LEGO Spider-Man playset includes 2 LEGO minifigures, Green Goblin's buildable pumpkin bomb, plus $100 banknote and money sack elements for endless creative play.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes 2 new-for-January-2019 minifigures: Spider-Man and Green Goblin.
- This set features an easy-to-build Spider-Man car with a cockpit for Spider-Man to sit in, exhaust with Power Burst element and spider web string with an attachable spider web, plus a Starter Brick base to quickly get your child building and playing with superheroes in an action-packed LEGO® Marvel world.
- Also includes the Green Goblin glider, with adjustable wings and attachment point for the spider web, plus a buildable pumpkin bomb with a Power Burst element.
- Accessory elements include Green Goblin's money sack and a stolen $100 banknote.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets for kids introduce your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- LEGO® 4+ play sets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO construction toys for imaginative play.
- This buildable superhero toy makes an ideal gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Spider-Man buggy measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- January 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute set for little kidsaliyabe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOur little boy was very excited to get this set. He is into Super Heroes recently and realy liked the fact that Spiderman has a spider web to throw at any evil character. As this is 4+ set, it was very easy build as well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man Car Chase
- December 26th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Well, it is a 4+ set.rmadness72 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe figures are excellent. The vehicle is unneeded and that's all I'm gonna say. Is it worth it for the figures alone? You be the judge.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Spider-Man Car Chase
- September 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Spider-Man LEGO setAnthonymoncada | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the best toy to buy for a spider man fan and it very easy to build for younger agesPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man Car Chase
- July 5th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Juniors Sets Are A Rip OffThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildPros: Figures are great and while none are exclusive they look good. Both vehicles are something found in the cartoons and comics and are both quite playable. Actually one of the better designs for a Juniors set. Also there are no stickers! Cons: These Juniors sets are just gouging the customers on price... at almost $.20 per part...these are insanely overpriced. This set is already on clearance at Walmart all over the valley...I paid $3.99 and that felt high for the contents. Lego should really have a word with their marketing on these Junior price points. TOO EXPENSIVE.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Spider-Man Car Chase